Old 11-06-2015, 12:48 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
This wouldn't be the first time a bear has been recalled-- the Colorful Hearts Bear and the Sulley were both recalled due to choking hazards. Though this recall seems to make less sense. The Colorful Hearts Bear and the Sulley had issues with the eye (poor quality fabric and stitching issues, respectively) but this is just... a hole in the belly. My flamingo has gone in twice from holes-- one under the wing and one in between the legs-- and it's not recalled. Holes are a risk with most stuffed animals.
The same thing happened to my flamingo! Within the first week, it had a hole in the leg, and my mum had to sew it up.

I agree though, this is a very unusual recall and I feel that it has ulterior motives.