View Single Post
Old 01-01-2017, 01:41 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

My fondest memories come from the beginning and end of my time in Bearville. In the beginning (like first year of playing), I just loved everything so much. I would blast the Bearville music and go around trading with people, playing hide n' seek and doing other various things and it was so much fun. The first time I did things like the North Pole and Haunted House (and also the Halloween party in the barn, that was legendary) was magical. I also loved looking for special guests like Maxine and Chloe Rocks, I often ran the "Looking Fur Special Guests" thread here on BI and it was a lot of fun. I got so excited when I found someone and got their monthly gift.

After about 2 years I stopped playing as much. The rest of my favourite memories are of the Bearville Closing party we had here at the end of March 2015. So much randomness and fun! It was the best way to say goodbye to Bearville. :')