View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 02:20 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

Oh goodness, where to start.

Honestly, just the general excitement of new things or new places to explore. It had such a quaint feel to it. I loved looking at the bear boutique and seeing clothes that cost credits that I couldn't buy. Eventually I got my first credits and it was so exciting being able to pick something out! I loved collecting pretty clothing. I can't really put my finger on why I loved it so much, but I definitely feel nostalgic when I think about it. I probably spent wayyy too much time on there. I remember my family not understanding why I liked it so much for so long. I definitely think there is a sense of innocence associated with it for me, too. It was something I enjoyed before the realities of growing up hit. I was still a kid, and still generally sheltered.

Last edited by CurlyQ95; 01-17-2017 at 02:23 PM..