View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 10:56 PM
Taylor_Cullen
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AngelWinterFun

Taylor_Cullen is on a distinguished road
 Taylor_Cullen is offline Status: Offline
Default Thank you, BI! I am Taylor_Cullen!

Ello, I'm Taylor. And lucky you, you're readin gmy page. First things first,,,,

I love Twilight, it is so awesome! By my name you can tell: I LOVE EDWARD! I think it's a great series. I think my favorite books are Midnight Sun, Twilight, and Breaking Dawn. So ever wanna talk about it, vm me!

L also am in love with music. Pop, rock, heavy metal, and especially country. I think my favorites are Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Trace Adkins, and Toby Keith. I also have a few songs I just love like "Daddy's money and your momma's good looks"; "So do you believe me now?"; and "Firecracker".

Okay reading in general is another biggy. I love Harry Potter, it is so good! The movies aren't as good as the books but sill good. Another series that is phenominal is The Hannah Swenson Series. (Okay, I don't know the real name. It's by... a girl, too lazy to look the name XD) It's about Hannah Sweonson who lives in Lake Eden, Minnesota. She's basically an amerture detective and is so awesome! Another series I love is Warriors. I'm on the second book.

Okay, before I run out of things to talk about (*audience laughs head off*) I wanna say yet another obsession: BASEBALL! I love the Rays! WE WERE SO CLOSE to that World Series Cup but trust me, we will be avenged! Yes I'm a chick and I love baseball and think softball's for whimps, so what? I'm straight-foward, get over it...

So, that's me in 1/8 of a nutshell. XD PM or VM me sometime so we can talk.

~ Taylor

P.S. - I am on WI too