View Single Post
Old 07-03-2017, 01:31 PM
babv rock
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kyleboysrule

babv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nicebabv rock is just really nice
 babv rock is offline Status: Offline

Well Sharon Price John took over the company.

That speaks a lot of words.

View Post Originally Posted by bearvillebae
Yeah, it sure has changed a lot.Most of the bears are branded now, the new discovery stores, play section, and new party packages are just to name a few. A lot of people don't like those.

The last time I went to BABW was last August, because they had opened a new location at a mall closer to me. It wasn't very busy, however that could be that it was a smaller store, and newer. I was greeted by a staff member who took you through the whole process (which seemed a little wierd to me). The stuffing machines are in the middle of the store, and everything is kind of all over. They also removed ''Fluff Me'' which I was really sad about, and replaced it with a picture taking place. New Birth Certificates & Computers, and New Cub Condos.

I hadn't gone since BV shut down before that.
I got Chewbacca and a Basic Bear (White one, they look different now).
Well when we visited Singapore last year we got to make a bear at BABW. The branches here are not yet renovated (Phew XD) and so the fluff me section was there. I really had fun stepping on the pedal (I haven't stepped on it since ages). Other than the facade everything was new: Like 90% are promotional stuff, plain certificates but the experience of bringing a bear to life was still there.