View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 08:45 PM
BrooklynCinnamon6
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Brooklyn CINNI MON. 8D

BrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond repute
 BrooklynCinnamon6 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by sheltie716
((Thanks! And, yes, I remember that. I can't wait until we can start! Oh, also, can my three be the second, third, and fourth pets to move in?))
((Sure! I can't wait for one of the Admins to get on so they can approve it on here!))

View Post Originally Posted by Plushie

Form to join:

What do you want your animal to be: Akita

What do you want your animal's name to be: Akira

Description (please be descriptive, not like blue eyes, gray hair): Gypsy is a beautiful Akita, she was the unique one in the bunch. She is a white Akita, with gray and black coats of fur. She has glowing, sparkly blue eyes. On her paw, she has a gray dot in shape of a heart that has been there since she was born. She likes to look at it, it makes her peaceful.

Personality: She doesn't let anyone influence her. She stands up for herself, and won't follow. She is a nature loving dog. If she can be outside, she is. She's kind of a tomboy, she loves to play ball and get dirty. She is very kind, but very cautious who she's kind to.

What is the name of your animal's owner(s): Alice and Adam Grey

Other: When alice, and Adam picked her up, she was standing on the window ledge, looking at the snow dribble across the window screen. Her head would move up and down as each snow dribble melted, and a new one came. She seems to love nature.

(This is a fantastic idea btw!! )

((Approved! But let me get this straight, your dog's name is Gypsy, and she is an Akita right? You put Akira for the name, and Gypsy for the rest of it, so I just wanted to make sure I had it right. =)))