BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 03-03-2012, 11:15 PM
bffbaby
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BabySurf11

bffbaby is just really nicebffbaby is just really nicebffbaby is just really nicebffbaby is just really nicebffbaby is just really nice
 bffbaby is offline Status: Offline
Default Guides from Bffbaby

Request a guide and I will help you. Guides for anything related to BABV!
Old 03-04-2012, 01:27 PM
sarahleo370
Polar Bear
BABV Name: {sarah}

sarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud of
 sarahleo370 is offline Status: Offline

I think you should post this in the Guides section so you can get more posts(:
Old 03-04-2012, 02:12 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

Bffbaby, if you have a guide to post post it in the Guides section. If people need help they will post there question in the Yikes section so there is no need for threads like this. I remember you posting something like this before and many people told you the same thing that I am saying above, so I recommend that you listen to them instead of ignoring people's posts.
Old 03-04-2012, 08:07 PM
AllyAdorable
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: hi :-)

AllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond reputeAllyAdorable has a reputation beyond repute
 AllyAdorable is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by FayeTeddyBear
Bffbaby, if you have a guide to post post it in the Guides section. If people need help they will post there question in the Yikes section so there is no need for threads like this. I remember you posting something like this before and many people told you the same thing that I am saying above, so I recommend that you listen to them instead of ignoring people's posts.
I agree. People can ask for guides on their own instead of making a request thread.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:29 PM
AllyAllHeart101
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Season 3! *squee*

AllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of light
 AllyAllHeart101 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by FayeTeddyBear
This thread is a good idea. However, I must agree with Faye.
Old 03-05-2012, 04:31 AM
summersurf57
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SummerSurf57

summersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud of
 summersurf57 is offline Status: Offline

I see no problem with this. She is creating a thread where people who aren't sure how to phrase their question or where to post their question can post it without having problems, and a single place where people can ask for help without having to dodge between various threads. I actually think this thread is a good idea. Also, to whoever said it needs to go in the guides section - it is in the guides section.
Old 03-12-2012, 06:24 PM
summersurf57
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SummerSurf57

summersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud of
 summersurf57 is offline Status: Offline

I think it is a good idea. The newcomers might feel overcome if they have a thread and people are telling them the same thing in a roundabout manner that they might not be able to understand. Therefore bffbaby is volunteering to help them, so that there is more room for the valid questions that not so many people know about.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT