BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 01-02-2013, 09:36 PM
giagirl92
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Giagirl92

giagirl92 is on a distinguished road
 giagirl92 is offline Status: Offline
Default Scout Bear Idea

A Scout Bear Would Basically Be A Bear That Has A Sash. The Scout Bear Would Have A Patch On Its Paw Either Saying Cub Scouts Or Paw Scouts, Depending On Which You Prefer. You Would Then Pick A Sash In Any Color. You Could Then Get A Scout Uniform In The Same Or Different Color. To Recieve A Badge For The Sash, You Must Go To A BABW And Pick One. On BABV You Would Get A Tent Room And When Camp Happy Heart Returns Your Bear Can Help Your Team By Being With You During Camp Activities. It Would Earn You 1 Pt. If Your Team Won, You Would Get Mini Prizes For The Bear.
Old 01-03-2013, 12:28 AM
MadelyneCinnamon3
Polar Bear

MadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant futureMadelyneCinnamon3 has a brilliant future
 MadelyneCinnamon3 is offline Status: Offline

We did have a Girl Scouts bear already, but this is still a good idea (:
Old 01-06-2013, 09:15 PM
AllyAllHeart101
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Season 3! *squee*

AllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of light
 AllyAllHeart101 is offline Status: Offline

I have a Girl Scout bear <3
I even have a mini-uniform like the one I had.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:25 PM
AllieBubbles17
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AllieBubbles17

AllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond repute
 AllieBubbles17 is offline Status: Offline

I have the 100th Anniversary bear, and I'm going to go soon to get a khaki uniform for mine.
I'd like it if (of course for a fee), we could put troop numbers on there, and if the vests had badges on the front, stars (they represent how many years you've been in), etc.
Old 01-06-2013, 11:32 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by AllieBubbles17
I have the 100th Anniversary bear, and I'm going to go soon to get a khaki uniform for mine.
I'd like it if (of course for a fee), we could put troop numbers on there, and if the vests had badges on the front, stars (they represent how many years you've been in), etc.
I imagine if you or someone you know can sew, you could probably add that stuff if you wanted. (:
But it would be nice.
Old 01-06-2013, 11:47 PM
AllieBubbles17
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AllieBubbles17

AllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond repute
 AllieBubbles17 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28
I imagine if you or someone you know can sew, you could probably add that stuff if you wanted. (:
But it would be nice.
Yeah, I can sew xD
But you know, just a little idea for BABW to make some more money.
Old 01-06-2013, 11:46 PM
Irocker1021
Polar Bear
BABV Name: alexrocker1021

Irocker1021 is a jewel in the roughIrocker1021 is a jewel in the roughIrocker1021 is a jewel in the rough
 Irocker1021 is offline Status: Offline

cute idea <3
Old 01-07-2013, 08:25 AM
AllyAllHeart101
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Season 3! *squee*

AllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of lightAllyAllHeart101 is a glorious beacon of light
 AllyAllHeart101 is offline Status: Offline

Yeah, my troop went for their sewing badges by doing something like that, so my vest has a bunch of insignia for Girl Scouts.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT