BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 05-15-2013, 08:00 PM
tweety

tweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond repute
 tweety is offline Status: Offline
Smile Spring Winners

This was a difficult decision, but finally decided on the winners.

FIrst place winner is Chéri3, your rooftop garden left me speechless and the french lilacs were wonderful. You won a smallfrys.

Second Place winner is Zoeadventurebear1052, your garden was so much fun to look at, and I truly enjoyed learning about the snowdrops. You won a set of cloud furniture along with a pair of butterfly glasses and balloon hat.

Third Place winner LizzieAsparagus great garden, liked leaning about the dacha, and great pics. You won a set of cloud furniture and a pair of butterfly glasses.

Honorable mentions
Paddingtona, your tulips cheered me up. Thanks for sharing them with us.
JalynPink your bv pic I couldn't see well, but your cherry blossom and orchid were great.
You will both receive a fairy lantern along with a pair of butterfly glasses.

Remember that everyone else that entered will receive a lantern.

I will be online tomorrow if you'd like to meet up for your prizes. Just post what den and place you're in.

Thanks everyone for participating and until the next contest.
Old 05-15-2013, 08:17 PM
Paddingtona
Polar Bear
BABV Name: aliceluv46, caylinsprinkles

Paddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to behold
 Paddingtona is offline Status: Offline

Thanks so much Anne! (: Congrats to all the winners! Everyone's gardens were very nice (:
Old 05-15-2013, 08:22 PM
Jalynpink
Banned
BABV Name: Jay :3

Jalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of light
 Jalynpink is offline Status: Offline

Thank you so much Anne! Great job to everyone else too. c:
Can we meet tomorrow in in Bear Cave , Neighborhood.
Can we meet at 4:15 (pacific time)?
Old 05-15-2013, 08:23 PM
Cutiegirl99
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Cutie, Natalie, Nat

Cutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the rough
 Cutiegirl99 is offline Status: Offline

I might be able to meet at the same time as Jaylyn.
Is that 1:15 est?
Old 05-15-2013, 08:26 PM
Paddingtona
Polar Bear
BABV Name: aliceluv46, caylinsprinkles

Paddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to behold
 Paddingtona is offline Status: Offline

I can meet up anytime between 3:20pm-6:30pm tomorrow ( eastern time zone )

View Post Originally Posted by Cutiegirl99
I might be able to meet at the same time as Jaylyn.
Is that 1:15 est?
No that would be 7:15 est.
Old 05-15-2013, 08:30 PM
Cutiegirl99
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Cutie, Natalie, Nat

Cutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the rough
 Cutiegirl99 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Paddingtona
I can meet up anytime between 3:20pm-6:30pm tomorrow ( eastern time zone )

No that would be 7:15 est.
Ohh...My bad. I forgot it was 3 hours ahead, not 3 hours behind.
I can meet up the same time as Paddi.
Old 05-15-2013, 08:36 PM
Chéri3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rip AJApril20728

Chéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond repute
 Chéri3 is offline Status: Offline

Click the image to open in full size.

Ohmygosh, thank you so much Tweety! I loved all the entries and I seriously didn't think that I'd end up first! Ahh I'm so excited! xD

Let us take a moment to congratulate and give a round of applause to everyone for the beautiful gardens and pictures

I was just wondering, how do I receive the code for the Smallfrys? Can't wait to see what bear it is hehe.
Old 05-16-2013, 02:53 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Chéri3
Click the image to open in full size.

, thank you so much Tweety! I loved all the entries and I seriously didn't think that I'd end up first! Ahh I'm so excited! xD

Let us take a moment to congratulate and give a round of applause to everyone for the beautiful gardens and pictures

I was just wondering, how do I receive the code for the Smallfrys? Can't wait to see what bear it is hehe.
Congratulations, Cheri! I must say, your garden was spectacular! You normally get the code through a PM, by a moderator or Tweety herself. I cannot wait to see what Smallfry it is, but I think Tweety normally gives you an option of two smallfries.

Congratulations to Zoe, Lizzie, Paddingtona and Jalyn also! Well done and congrats to everyone who didn't win, because I did look at all the entries, and they were amazing!
Old 05-15-2013, 08:38 PM
ChocoLuv
Polar Bear
BABV Name: choco ☆

ChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to behold
 ChocoLuv is offline Status: Offline

Congratulations to everyone! : D x
Old 05-15-2013, 08:46 PM
savanahcute25
Trading Teddy

savanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond reputesavanahcute25 has a reputation beyond repute
 savanahcute25 is offline Status: Offline

Thank you for the great contest Anne! (:
Congratulations to the winners! Everyone's garden was lovely.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
chocoluv was here :3, congrats, i twas here