BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-19-2013, 09:43 PM
RainbowDash_
Polar Bear
BABV Name: O(≧∇≦)O

RainbowDash_ has a spectacular aura aboutRainbowDash_ has a spectacular aura about
 RainbowDash_ is offline Status: Offline
Default First bear I've made!

I was planning on not getting one because I thought a girl my age shouldn't be making bears at BABW. But I never made one when I was little, so I got my decision.

I picked out the cutest (and cheapest) bear I could find: the Thin Mint Bear! Then, I stepped on the little pedal to fill her with the fluffiest fluff ever and I searched for the best heart to give her. I rubbed with my hands to make it warm and rubbed it on my knee, because she kneeds me. Next was the outfit. I had to pick out a special outfit, right? I was leaning towards the girl scout stuff until I saw a shirt with the city(that I was at)'s name on it, and a pink sparkle skirt. I named her Pepper and it was an awesome experience bringing her to life.
Old 07-19-2013, 10:22 PM
Drew
Polar Bear
BABV Name: many names.

Drew is a jewel in the roughDrew is a jewel in the roughDrew is a jewel in the roughDrew is a jewel in the rough
 Drew is offline Status: Offline

Wow, I'm very glad you decided to make a bear! cx
It's a very fun experience, so I'm glad you got to experience it.
Do you think you'll continue to make more? c:
Old 07-19-2013, 10:26 PM
RainbowDash_
Polar Bear
BABV Name: O(≧∇≦)O

RainbowDash_ has a spectacular aura aboutRainbowDash_ has a spectacular aura about
 RainbowDash_ is offline Status: Offline

Maybe. We don't have a very close BABW where I live.
Old 07-19-2013, 10:59 PM
ky_9_07
Polar Bear
BABV Name: lyndiaries

ky_9_07 is on a distinguished road
 ky_9_07 is offline Status: Offline

Congratulations on making a bear! It's a great experience (:
Old 07-19-2013, 11:13 PM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

Ooh, cool. :3
Congrats on your new bear!
Old 07-20-2013, 10:26 AM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

Aw, that's nice! And hey, there's no age limit on BABW -- no need to feel you're too old to make one.
Old 07-20-2013, 10:31 AM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by MollyFlyer
Aw, that's nice! And hey, there's no age limit on BABW -- no need to feel you're too old to make one.
That's true- I see some Teenagers go there! c:
Old 07-31-2013, 06:40 AM
PJ2HIP
Polar Bear
BABV Name: PJ2HIP546

PJ2HIP is on a distinguished road
 PJ2HIP is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MollyFlyer
I agree. The employees don't care, the website doesn't care and if you have good friends they wouldn't care. You're never to old for a teddy bear!
Old 07-20-2013, 10:51 AM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline

I see grown men and women going there, and Molly is right!

I made my most recent bear last week, as a reward for doing my guitar exam.

I chose the Pizazzy colour popz bear, who was on sale at £11. I called her Avalon!

Does anyone know why her birth certificate bear ID and code don't work on babv?
Old 07-20-2013, 11:34 AM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by DuffyBringsLove
I see grown men and women going there, and Molly is right!

I made my most recent bear last week, as a reward for doing my guitar exam.

I chose the Pizazzy colour popz bear, who was on sale at £11. I called her Avalon!

Does anyone know why her birth certificate bear ID and code don't work on babv?
Maybe they didn't send the information to BABV yet, so maybe that's why it's not working. Maybe wait for a couple of days. Hope I helped!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT