BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > About Buildabearville! > Whoopsies!

Closed Thread
Old 02-17-2014, 05:03 PM
FruityPear
Polar Bear

FruityPear has a spectacular aura aboutFruityPear has a spectacular aura aboutFruityPear has a spectacular aura about
 FruityPear is offline Status: Offline
Talking jr cybearguide test glitch

i dont have any photos of this mostly because i dont need them but anyway
when i logged in today, i got the notification saying i could now take the test (i lost my jr cybearguide status a long time ago because i was off babv for well over a year) so i went to take it. when i clicked on the first answer another notification popped up saying "you can only take the test once a day!" and i couldnt do anything else so i just exited the test. when i tried to click the test again the same notification popped up, and i refreshed the page only to see when i got logged back in i had become a jr cyberguide. it was pretty funny tbh and made the test a lot easier
Old 02-17-2014, 11:00 PM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

Haha I guess it's one of those good glitches xD
Old 02-19-2014, 02:23 PM
Marshmallow.Unicorn
Polar Bear
BABV Name: MiaGemFriend7

Marshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to beholdMarshmallow.Unicorn is a splendid one to behold
 Marshmallow.Unicorn is offline Status: Offline

That happened to me also! At least you're a Cybearguide now haha.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT