BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 02-19-2014, 04:26 PM
AbigailShadow
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbigailShadow9

AbigailShadow is on a distinguished road
 AbigailShadow is offline Status: Offline
Unhappy Bearville Won't Load?

Hi. I hope this is in the right forum. I was wondering if anyone else has been experiencing a problem with getting onto Bearville to play? Whenever I go to the website, the login button is missing and whenever I click the "play" button, nothing happens or loads. I've tried opening it in two different browsers, but the same thing happens. I've also cleared the cache.

Help, please? Thanks.
Old 02-19-2014, 04:54 PM
Chéri3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rip AJApril20728

Chéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond repute
 Chéri3 is offline Status: Offline

That has been happening to me too!
I think there's some kind of glitch with the actual website itself. Here's how I get around the glitch: I just click on one of the other buttons like Chloe's Blog, Videos, etc. When I click on any one of them, the Login/Logout button will appear and the Play button will load. I suggest you give this method a try too. Let me know how it goes!
Old 02-19-2014, 07:00 PM
AbigailShadow
Polar Bear

Thank you, Chéri3! I was able to get in that way. I really appreciate the help. I just got a new furry friend in the mail today and was hoping I could register him online!
Old 02-20-2014, 09:43 PM
AbigailShadow
Polar Bear

Uh oh. I just tried going to it today and the same thing happened! I clicked "Chloe's Blog", "videos", etc., and it still wasn't loading. I wish I knew what the problem was.
Old 02-25-2014, 10:56 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

I just posted this in another thread before I found this time, because I am having this problem for a week now and I really wonder why.
At first I thought bearville was down altogether.
Old 02-26-2014, 12:18 AM
kassiered
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kassieorange

kassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond repute
 kassiered is offline Status: Offline

Ok - just in case someone didn't catch what I wrote in the other thread -

Bearville is using a similar service (company) that Facebook and twitter are using, and so if you have either one of those things blocked, bearville may not load correctly (at all).

Also, if you have not updated flash, the same thing can happen.
Old 02-26-2014, 09:47 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold

I have nothing blocked and the new version of flash always updates automatically. Hmmmm....
Old 02-27-2014, 02:21 AM
kassiered
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kassieorange

kassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond repute
 kassiered is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by RachelGirl192
I have nothing blocked and the new version of flash always updates automatically. Hmmmm....
Those are just possibilities given what they've recently updated. It's actually good news (...eventually) if those things aren't causing the problems right now.
Old 03-17-2014, 08:23 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear

I still have the same problem, by the way.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT