BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 05-04-2014, 03:44 PM
kayleebear19
Polar Bear
BABV Name: that's kinda personal XD

kayleebear19 is on a distinguished road
 kayleebear19 is offline Status: Offline
Exclamation i think we need to revive BI and BABV

Hey guys,
So i've noticed, as most of you have, that BI is currently inactive and void of new posts or contests or codes or whatever. The banner hasn't changed in 3 years. i say we revive BI and Bearville and make it popular, fun and awesome again! anyone agree?
Old 05-04-2014, 06:55 PM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

I'm with you! (:
Old 05-13-2014, 06:42 PM
Rachelgemfriend34
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgemfriend34

Rachelgemfriend34 will become famous soon enough
 Rachelgemfriend34 is offline Status: Offline

Agreed!
Old 05-17-2014, 10:22 AM
FruityPear
Polar Bear

FruityPear has a spectacular aura aboutFruityPear has a spectacular aura aboutFruityPear has a spectacular aura about
 FruityPear is offline Status: Offline

it would be great and i'd love to see this site go back to what it was before 2012!! but in order to do that we'd need to get more mods and admins and unfortunately thats out of our hands
Old 05-17-2014, 08:25 PM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

Agreed but that would be quite hard to do as people are just too busy and growing out of it..
Old 05-22-2014, 08:02 PM
Abbie Hillsbear
Polar Bear

Abbie Hillsbear has a spectacular aura aboutAbbie Hillsbear has a spectacular aura about
 Abbie Hillsbear is offline Status: Offline
Default Agreed.

I agree. BI has become way too inactive and I for one have out grown BABV though I've started to play it again this year. If only we had more active mods and admins, this wouldn't be an issue.

Last edited by Abbie Hillsbear; 05-22-2014 at 08:05 PM..
Old 05-23-2014, 09:23 AM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

I think the inherent problem is that Bearville itself only rarely adds new content these days, beyond occasionally bringing back seasonal items. Even the egg hunt that dragged on far too long only offered the same prizes as last year. A fan site is inherently limited in that we largely serve to respond to what the official site does.
Old 05-29-2014, 04:49 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

Agreed.
Old 05-29-2014, 10:56 AM
emilyadorable711
Polar Bear

emilyadorable711 is on a distinguished road
 emilyadorable711 is offline Status: Offline

Agreed and maybe even if possible, new owners of BI because I'm pretty positive the original owners of BI don't even use BABV anymore. Hope this site becomes more active this is my favorite forum
Old 06-18-2014, 09:49 AM
JacobYouRock433
Knut
BABV Name: JacobYouRock433

JacobYouRock433 is on a distinguished road
 JacobYouRock433 is offline Status: Offline

Someone needs to get in touch with the owners on BI and tell them there are a lot of us that would take over the site.I don't know how you would do that. I have been on Bearville for years now and I would love to take over the site if need be.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT