BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-02-2010, 02:17 AM
LocoBananas
Administrator
BABV Name: ChristineBear117

LocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant future
 LocoBananas is offline Status: Offline
Default Anti BAB threads need to stop

I understand that at times you guys get frustrated with build a bear but it does not call for you guys to say negative things about the company and call it "unfair" or "ignorant." Build a Bear is the reason why this forum exists, because without it you wouldn't have this great amazing place we all love, Build A Bearville. If it wasn't for that website this forum wouldn't exist, so why bad mouth the company that brought us all together here?

I know not everyone will agree with everything and like everything that is done, but you have to understand that build a bear is a company and does need to make money or else it would go out of business and we would lose everything and never get more furry friends. That would be really bad, don't you agree?

So please let's stop all the negativity in the threads and focus on the positive things that BAB has brought us
Old 06-02-2010, 06:36 AM
hollymoonbeam72
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HOLLYMOONBEAM72

hollymoonbeam72 is on a distinguished road
 hollymoonbeam72 is offline Status: Offline

i agree thanks for posting this we need to stop this
Old 06-02-2010, 06:40 AM
caitlinallheart64
Polar Bear
BABV Name: caitlinallheart64

caitlinallheart64 is on a distinguished road
 caitlinallheart64 is offline Status: Offline

Great reasons to stop, bab has donenothing wrong, has it? as yuo say just brought us together
Old 06-02-2010, 06:45 AM
SkyAquarius61
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SkyAquarius61

SkyAquarius61 is a jewel in the roughSkyAquarius61 is a jewel in the roughSkyAquarius61 is a jewel in the roughSkyAquarius61 is a jewel in the rough
 SkyAquarius61 is offline Status: Offline

I agree to this. It is annoying to see people post anti Build A Bear things. Thank you for posting this.
Old 06-02-2010, 06:55 AM
daphnebeardiva12
Trading Teddy

daphnebeardiva12 has a spectacular aura aboutdaphnebeardiva12 has a spectacular aura aboutdaphnebeardiva12 has a spectacular aura about
 daphnebeardiva12 is offline Status: Offline

Yeah, I agree. It's not goood to see people writing negative things about BABW.
Old 06-02-2010, 07:02 AM
JadyFortuna
Trading Teddy

JadyFortuna is just really niceJadyFortuna is just really niceJadyFortuna is just really niceJadyFortuna is just really nice
 JadyFortuna is offline Status: Offline

I agree. Although the only Anti BABV post I've read here is about the zoo.
Old 06-02-2010, 05:31 PM
BobbyOBeary1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BobbyOBeary1,LunaMoonBeam157

BobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond repute
 BobbyOBeary1 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by JadyFortuna
I agree. Although the only Anti BABV post I've read here is about the zoo.
I see that you are fairly new here. Almost every time BABV changes, there are some people who are unhappy with what they've done and how they've done it. (summer camp, new rides, beach access, the beach houses, one-day giveaways, credit items, V.I.B.s, Jr. Cybearguides, holiday items not available after the holiday, etc.) It's certainly okay to be disappointed, but some people get carried away with their negative posts. The biggest complaint is always "It's not fair!!!" They don't like that you need codes or have to buy stuff to get virtual items. If they gave everything to everyone, then people would complain that nothing is rare. I think BAB does a great job in keeping the site free, with plenty of opportunities to earn BBs and still reward paying customers, as they are a business after all, with extra perks.
Old 06-02-2010, 07:09 AM
AshleySassy148
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AshleySassy148

AshleySassy148 will become famous soon enough
 AshleySassy148 is offline Status: Offline

I agree. Threads like that should stop.
Old 06-02-2010, 01:46 PM
musicalklutz
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: CourtneyCurlyFur23

musicalklutz has a spectacular aura aboutmusicalklutz has a spectacular aura about
 musicalklutz is offline Status: Offline

Loco; Thank you so much for posting this! You are absolutely right, as these threads have been getting far too out of hand. Thank you for explaining this so eloquently
Old 09-19-2010, 07:18 PM
coolierachel
Polar Bear
BABV Name: RachelAwesome254

coolierachel is just really nicecoolierachel is just really nicecoolierachel is just really nicecoolierachel is just really nicecoolierachel is just really nice
 coolierachel is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by musicalklutz
Loco; Thank you so much for posting this! You are absolutely right, as these threads have been getting far too out of hand. Thank you for explaining this so eloquently
I would have said the same thing! Thanks for posting Loco! (:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
<br!n!g!rl>, a-b-b-e-y, aloha i was here ♫, bellah (:, cara, chickie wuz here, faelikescannedcorn, get_this_rat_off_my_head, helloi'mvictoria, i twas here, juliabearfun21, kalina, kevjumba:), meghan, nom nom, pkmn trainer red was here, savanahcute25, simone was here <3, starrlikeshotcoco[:, team bubblegum!, victoria, ♥jellybean