BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 08-02-2009, 10:32 PM
_ihacoks_
Polar Bear
BABV Name: A Secret

_ihacoks_ is on a distinguished road
 _ihacoks_ is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BobbyOBeary1
Looking for BBs? Lots of good ideas have been posted by others including this one: sell back your extra fountain prizes for 25BBs. But did you know???You get 25 bbs for each one you sell back. There are 14 prizes this month. 31 days-14prizes=17 extra prizes x 25bbs=425BBs and all you have to do is log in every day and play the fountain! No work involved. If you're willing to take more time, you can fish and win prizes. If you keep at it long enough you will always get one. That's 31 extra for for another 775 and then you would have 1200bbs. I've read that the Photo Safari game also has fountain prizes. I've never gotten one, but if that is true, there's another 775 and you'll have 1975bbs. And remember, if someone offers a fountain prize to round out a trade, that's another 25bbs. Those little bills can really add up!
AWESOME I myself have won a prize from Photo Safari. All you have to do is if you see a prize on the screen take a picture of it. Obviously there isn't always a prize seen.
ihacoks
Old 08-05-2009, 01:30 PM
Fernie
Sage Bear
BABV Name: AshleySunflower38 [Sun] ♥

Fernie will become famous soon enough
 Fernie is offline Status: Offline

Cool!
Thanks so much fur posting!!!
Old 08-25-2009, 03:10 PM
BriniGirl
Sage Bear

BriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 BriniGirl is offline Status: Offline

I noticed once that prizes were awarded during Photo Safari. I love how fountain prizes can be sold now(for BBs) It used to be that you could sell them...for free.
Old 08-26-2009, 09:08 PM
AngelBear830
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: LaurenBearyCute124

AngelBear830 has a spectacular aura aboutAngelBear830 has a spectacular aura about
 AngelBear830 is offline Status: Offline

wow! i never really thought of that... THANKS!
Old 08-28-2009, 07:04 PM
MelanieBearyCute
Polar Bear
BABV Name: MelanieBearyCute and more! :)

MelanieBearyCute is on a distinguished road
 MelanieBearyCute is offline Status: Offline

Wow that's amazing and impressive! It's amazingly impressive! You probably spent a while working on this huh. But I think that in the Photo you have to play many times cause I think it goes in a random order and you have to vigilant for anything in the background or you won't get the prize. Greeat job!!!!!!!
Old 08-28-2009, 11:46 PM
99Valentine
Trading Teddy

99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute
 99Valentine is offline Status: Offline

I got an item from the Deep Sea Fishing Game. If you play for a while, you might just get a bag of soggy BB's! I got one once with almost 250!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT