BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Be Beariffic! > Games, Badges and Bearbills!

Closed Thread
Old 08-21-2009, 09:59 PM
Jonas Brothers
Polar Bear

Jonas Brothers is on a distinguished road
 Jonas Brothers is offline Status: Offline

i got bear bills and a prize from fishing
Old 08-25-2009, 10:15 PM
momma
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AthenaAries4

momma will become famous soon enoughmomma will become famous soon enough
 momma is offline Status: Offline

Has anyone received a fountain prize from the Photo Safari game in the Meadow on 8/21 or after?

Has anyone received a fountain prize on the same account and same day from BOTH the Deep Sea Fishing Game at the Lighthouse AND the Fishing Game at Paw Park on 8/21 or later? (I'm guessing that the gal who got a prize from each may have had a glitch on the day of maintenance.)
Old 08-26-2009, 01:25 AM
LorenaLoveable11
Polar Bear

LorenaLoveable11 is a splendid one to beholdLorenaLoveable11 is a splendid one to beholdLorenaLoveable11 is a splendid one to beholdLorenaLoveable11 is a splendid one to beholdLorenaLoveable11 is a splendid one to beholdLorenaLoveable11 is a splendid one to behold
 LorenaLoveable11 is offline Status: Offline
Smile

For some reason i NEVER
get a prize for the Safari.
i wonder why.?
i only get it from Paw Park And Deep Sea Fishing.
Old 08-26-2009, 10:41 AM
BobbyOBeary1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BobbyOBeary1,LunaMoonBeam157

BobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond repute
 BobbyOBeary1 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by momma

Has anyone received a fountain prize from the Photo Safari game in the Meadow on 8/21 or after?

Has anyone received a fountain prize on the same account and same day from BOTH the Deep Sea Fishing Game at the Lighthouse AND the Fishing Game at Paw Park on 8/21 or later? (I'm guessing that the gal who got a prize from each may have had a glitch on the day of maintenance.)
I think you may be right, because it hasn't happened since. Since that time, I've only gotten prizes Fishing in Paw Park, not the other two. (I did get a pearl Deep Sea Fishing, it's like the Bag o' Bills) I've tried doing them in different order and different times and it makes no difference.
Old 08-27-2009, 12:11 PM
momma
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AthenaAries4

momma will become famous soon enoughmomma will become famous soon enough
 momma is offline Status: Offline

I have been getting my daily bonus prize from Deep Sea Fishing (since it gives you more bear bills on average than the old fishing game) but have not received any from Photo Safari since the update, nor have I gotten one from the regular fishing game after playing the deep sea version.

Usually I get the bonus prize before I've filled a bag from fishing, but sometimes it comes as late as the 3rd bag.

With Photo Safari, I used to get a bonus prize there every day, but it usually took multiple games. But I think never more than 10 games or so before getting a prize. I've played dozens on the same day since the maintenance/updates and have gotten no new prizes from it.
Old 08-27-2009, 12:20 PM
BobbyOBeary1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BobbyOBeary1,LunaMoonBeam157

BobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond repute
 BobbyOBeary1 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for the work trying to track this down. Yesterday I started with Deep Sea, filled bag 5 times before I gave up. Did this with two accounts. On both, I then went to Paw Park and got prize on second or third cast. None on Photo, but even when people were getting prizes, I only got one a few times.
Old 08-29-2009, 09:43 PM
hannahmontanabear
Trading Teddy

hannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of lighthannahmontanabear is a glorious beacon of light
 hannahmontanabear is offline Status: Offline

Sorry but I haven't tried the deep sea fishing game. Another thing is I've never gotten a fountain prize from the photo safari game either! Ha,ha! Well, good luck finding out about your problem!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT