BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Be Beariffic! > Games, Badges and Bearbills!

Closed Thread
Old 08-19-2009, 07:43 PM
MollySeptember39
Polar Bear
BABV Name: MollySeptember39

MollySeptember39 is on a distinguished road
 MollySeptember39 is offline Status: Offline
Thumbs up A Guide to Friendship Photo Safari

Hi! I'm new to the forums & BABV, but there is one game that I excel at the best out of all of them: Photo Safari!

I earn on average 200-250 BBs per game, and here's how you can too!

I only focus on certain animals:

Reindeer
Dragon
Fairy
Flying Squirrel
Unicorn

First off, you know how you can move left or right through the jungle? Stay on the right side, but not all the way to the right. Here's where I tend to keep my camera focused. Then I simply wait.

Click the image to open in full size.

Reindeer...this is the animal that looks like a deer that hops back and forth across the screen quickly. DON'T chase him with the camera! He's going to start from the right and hop across the screen...then he'll hop back to the right...then he'll go to the left one more time. As soon as he stops right next to a large grey rock, snap the picture. If you have the camera positioned just right, that's anywhere from 600-1000 points.

Dragon...I snap two pictures of him, but you have to be quick to get that first picture. As soon as he runs to the left, snap one picture, then wait for him to come back. As soon as he's heading back to the right, snap one more picture. He's a bit tricky to catch, but I've gotten 1200 points off of him (only once, very lucky.)

Fairy...Wait for the fairy as has the same routine as anyone else. You see her fly up, then in a downward arc, just leave your camera up at the top of the screen and wait. Once she gets in the center, snap the picture (she's fast!). You can net 1000 off of her if you're quick enough!

Flying Squirrels...Once you start seeing this guy fly across, follow him with your camera hovering at the top of the screen. Once he drifts to the center of the camera, snap a picture and immediately go back to the far right and wait for the second squirrel. Same deal. You can get 1000 off of these guys.

Unicorn is a so-so...I've only gotten 500 off of him, so I don't really go nuts if I see him.

So there's my end score and that's when I was taking screenshots for this guide. Here's the points list

Squirrel - 750
Squirrel - 682
Squirrel - 625
Reindeer - 850
Unicorn - 500
Fairy - 1000
Squirrel - 577
Reindeer - 773
Squirrel - 536
Fairy - 909
Squirrel - 667
Squirrel - 625

All of that totals to 8494 which got me 247BBs!!!!

All it takes it patience, learning where all these animals stop for you to catch the best picture and of course, being quick! If anyone else wants to add to this, feel free!

If you do the math, earning 200BBs per game, if you play 5 times at 5-10 minutes each, then you can earn 1000 BBs in 30 minutes to an hour! It does get wearing after playing it so many times, but it pays off!

Last edited by MollySeptember39; 08-19-2009 at 07:46 PM..
Old 08-19-2009, 07:46 PM
bellacapricorn40
Trading Teddy

bellacapricorn40 is a jewel in the roughbellacapricorn40 is a jewel in the roughbellacapricorn40 is a jewel in the roughbellacapricorn40 is a jewel in the rough
 bellacapricorn40 is offline Status: Offline

wow! great guide
Old 08-19-2009, 11:50 PM
GabriellaBallerina
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: GabriellaBallerina89

GabriellaBallerina is a glorious beacon of lightGabriellaBallerina is a glorious beacon of lightGabriellaBallerina is a glorious beacon of lightGabriellaBallerina is a glorious beacon of lightGabriellaBallerina is a glorious beacon of light
 GabriellaBallerina is offline Status: Offline

Really good guide!
Thank you for taking your time to make it!
Many members will appreciate it.
Old 08-20-2009, 03:11 PM
ValentinaHug
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Time to move on

ValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud of
 ValentinaHug is offline Status: Offline

oh super guide! I will do that when I play
Old 08-20-2009, 07:59 PM
Glopesfire
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ClayLuckyBear1 Jr.Cyberguide

Glopesfire will become famous soon enoughGlopesfire will become famous soon enough
 Glopesfire is offline Status: Offline

Wooow!!That's great guide!!Thanks ya much!!XD
Old 08-20-2009, 10:57 PM
BobTaurus5
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BobTaurus5

BobTaurus5 will become famous soon enough
 BobTaurus5 is offline Status: Offline

great job, detailed and helpful!
Old 08-20-2009, 11:54 PM
Awesome-Like-A-Possum :)
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BrookeStylish5 :)

Awesome-Like-A-Possum :) will become famous soon enough
 Awesome-Like-A-Possum :) is offline Status: Offline

OMG! Your guide isfantabulous! I played according to your rules, and got 195! I had to wait a while to see the raindeer and unicorn, but i got it! :] Thank you so much for making this, because I love this game-now I like it even MORE!
Old 08-21-2009, 10:03 AM
MollySeptember39
Polar Bear
BABV Name: MollySeptember39

MollySeptember39 is on a distinguished road
 MollySeptember39 is offline Status: Offline

You're beary welcome!! It takes time sometimes, especially waiting for the fairy, but worth it
Old 08-30-2009, 05:26 PM
LibbyRockStar
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: LibbyLuv2Sing99 ~♫♪

LibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of lightLibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of lightLibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of lightLibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of lightLibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of light
 LibbyRockStar is offline Status: Offline

Cool tips! Thanks! =)
Old 08-30-2009, 05:37 PM
SherryRainbow1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SherryRainbow1 & TheScooter

SherryRainbow1 will become famous soon enough
 SherryRainbow1 is offline Status: Offline

That is a wonderful guide! Thank you for taking your time to put that together. That deserves a reputation point!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT