BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 08-31-2009, 08:05 PM
AmberGuitarHero22
Trading Teddy

AmberGuitarHero22 has a spectacular aura aboutAmberGuitarHero22 has a spectacular aura aboutAmberGuitarHero22 has a spectacular aura about
 AmberGuitarHero22 is offline Status: Offline

I never get to see Maxine,Chloe, or Miguel. And it is sad that others are changing dens from time to time just to find either of them. It's true that school is starting and that many kids have a lot of homework that they can't get on BABV because it's a lot of work.
Some Parents (like my mom) don't like their kiddies to get upset (like my brother) when they miss a special event or didn't get a special gift online.
And it is hard for parents to tell them "it's all right, you'll get it next time, but for now school is most important."
It's true but a lot of kiddies won't take that for an answer.
I've never met Maxine till this month when the stack of book were given out.
I never met any other special guests, and I know a lot of others haven't either,but this is what I say "you will meet a special guest on BABV, just be patient, (especially for those who want to meet Maxine!) and maybe one day you can actually meet Maxine in real life!"
Meeting Chloe and Miguel is an honor too, for those who haven't met them.
It's great to get virtual prizes/gifts and rewards, but since school is starting you can even get more if the work is done.

(my reply may not make sense because I thought of all these word just now.)
Old 08-31-2009, 08:25 PM
99Valentine
Trading Teddy

99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute99Valentine has a reputation beyond repute
 99Valentine is offline Status: Offline

I must thank you a lot for posting this! I have started school now, and in my year and a half of BABV, I have only met Maxine and Chloe once. And this was recently, with the new icons. Chloe was on for a minute, and Maxine never said anything.

I've got a lot of HW, after-school activites, BI friends, and more. So, thanks again for clearing it up!!
Old 08-31-2009, 08:59 PM
twilightwinter
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alliewinter25

twilightwinter is on a distinguished road
 twilightwinter is offline Status: Offline

it is hard to find maxine,chloe and miguel,but to me the chase is fun because my sister is on the other computer with 5 charcthers on trying to get in the den while im on this computer looking at the specail guest area and trying to get my characther on and once one chaacther is on the den we send our main characthers to join them then we use the three characthers to search for the guest which is kinda fun ,but i cant do that much cuase of school unless they come on a weekend. XD

also thanks about the ,market i cant wait
Old 09-01-2009, 10:59 AM
NikiCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: NikiCyBearGuide

NikiCyBearGuide will become famous soon enoughNikiCyBearGuide will become famous soon enough
 NikiCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

And now it's official. The Traveling Market can be played once a day. Just like the fountain game.

You can buy chances to get the price everyday.
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by NikiCyBearGuide; 09-01-2009 at 11:00 AM.. Reason: added screen shot
Old 09-01-2009, 11:10 AM
PriscillaBallerina31
Sage Bear
BABV Name: PriscillaBallerina31

PriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond repute
 PriscillaBallerina31 is offline Status: Offline

I agree with the idea of having to camp out on computer trying to find Maxine and chloe.
It is very upsetting for small children that can not get on computer much and get the monthly prizes.
Several months ago I submitted an idea to Maxine about clicking on her staue at train station at any time on a certain day iof the month to get the prize and make a staute of chloe alos to click on to get the prize ike the first day of the month you could click on their statues to get the prize.
Maybe I should submit the idea again and maybe I will get some of my friends to submit the idea also.
Old 09-01-2009, 11:39 AM
nikkobuddy
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: nikkobuddy

nikkobuddy is a jewel in the roughnikkobuddy is a jewel in the roughnikkobuddy is a jewel in the rough
 nikkobuddy is offline Status: Offline

I really do not like the new feature of spotting Maxine or Chloerocks when the den is always full once their icon show up. It's very frustrating to sit there spending my time keeping trying to log into the den... and finally got their just to know that Maxine is gone for the day and got no gift.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT