BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 09-04-2009, 09:21 AM
LolaRainbow143
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: LolaRainbow143

LolaRainbow143 is on a distinguished road
 LolaRainbow143 is offline Status: Offline
Default Question About Carnival Games

I wasn't on BABV last year at carnival time, so I just have a question for those of you who were.

If you make the high score list of one of the games do you get a prize or anything for it when the carnival ends?

Thanks to anyone who replies
Old 09-04-2009, 09:23 AM
olops
Sage Bear
BABV Name: nikkibanana

olops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to behold
 olops is offline Status: Offline

I dont know. We'll Just Have to wait and see.
I haven't gotten any high scores, so i dont know.
The Carnival Hasn't ended yet, but i dont think we'll get anything.
Old 09-04-2009, 10:10 AM
BobbyOBeary1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BobbyOBeary1,LunaMoonBeam157

BobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond repute
 BobbyOBeary1 is offline Status: Offline

You did not get anything last year. As far as I know, you don't get any prizes for high scores in any games( other than bragging rights)
Old 09-04-2009, 10:54 AM
LolaRainbow143
Trading Teddy

Bragging rights are cool too, til the games disappear lol

Thanks guys, was just curious. I am holding 3rd place so far in the bottle knock over game thingy.

A trophy would be cool, or a poster of that game, or something.
Old 09-04-2009, 10:55 AM
olops
Sage Bear
BABV Name: nikkibanana

olops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to behold
 olops is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by LolaRainbow143
Bragging rights are cool too, til the games disappear lol

Thanks guys, was just curious. I am holding 3rd place so far in the bottle knock over game thingy.

A trophy would be cool, or a poster of that game, or something.
3rd place? very cool! ive never made the top 100 before! congratz on that!
Old 09-04-2009, 11:20 AM
LolaRainbow143
Trading Teddy

Thanks

If the Fun Fair lasts all month, I am sure I will get knocked off the list. One can hope to stay up there though. I have tried and tried to get a better score and just can't do it.
Old 09-04-2009, 11:29 AM
hannarose
Polar Bear

hannarose will become famous soon enough
 hannarose is offline Status: Offline
Default carnival bell

the carnival bell in my cub condo is now working but it only gives me bear bills. i thought you would get a prize if you rang the bell? (i rang the bell but got bear bills) is this how it works?

also i heard somewhere that you can get a locker you can walk into or open? in the us postal catalog is this true and if so how and where do i get one? thanks

Last edited by hannarose; 09-04-2009 at 11:30 AM.. Reason: change words
Old 09-04-2009, 12:00 PM
PriscillaBallerina31
Sage Bear
BABV Name: PriscillaBallerina31

PriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond repute
 PriscillaBallerina31 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by hannarose
the carnival bell in my cub condo is now working but it only gives me bear bills. i thought you would get a prize if you rang the bell? (i rang the bell but got bear bills) is this how it works?
yes you only get bear bills for the bell after you win the game the first time you play it.
also i heard somewhere that you can get a locker you can walk into or open? in the us postal catalog is this true and if so how and where do i get one? thanks
Yes I got a mini catalog in the mail and you find parts of the code all throught the catalog in these little bear head pictures and then piece together all the numbers and letters at the end of catalog and it gives the code for the locker that you can open. I got my catalog about three weeks ago.
It is not a universal code so it only works one time. You can not use it on different accounts only once.
If you are a stuff fur stuff member:
Try contacting Guest.services@buildabear.com and give them your stuff fur stuff member number and tell them you did not receive catalog
Old 09-04-2009, 09:43 PM
LolaRainbow143
Trading Teddy

unfortunately, the mailers do not go out to everyone.

I had to call BABW a couple weeks ago because my Autumn Bear had a blank BC (no numbers, just all white) and I asked them for a catalog, and they said it was random who gets them and all she could do was add mt to the mailing list I have been on forever.

If you aren't on that list, it's a good time to get on it though
Old 09-05-2009, 10:01 AM
tornadochaser101456
Polar Bear

tornadochaser101456 is on a distinguished road
 tornadochaser101456 is offline Status: Offline

I'm not sure if you get a big prize but if you get a really high score on a game you do get lots of bear bills

I hope i helped you with your question
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT