BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 09-09-2009, 12:41 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by twilightluvr1235
Yaay! I'm so excited! Thanks for posting! If I changed my email after this info was released, will the email still come to my new account?
Yes.

View Post Originally Posted by AshleyLuv2Dance166
yea! I cannot remember the e-mail I signed up with and you have to know in order to change it too. =( I guess I wont be able to use it
There is another option available, for those of you who still remember the email address you've signed up with, but cannot access that email account:
Click the image to open in full size.

After clicking info, another form will then open:

After filling up the form:

For those who used a WebCode for their bears, its ok. Just put in all other info you can provide so the team could verify your account.

In your case AshleyLuv2Dance166, since you cannot remember your current email address, you can email vwhelp@buildabear.com and provide any 3 of the info asked in that same form above, and provide the new email account you want to use.

After receiving confirmation that your email address has been changed, go to your PDA and change your chat setting to "Safe Open Chat". An email will be automatically generated to confirm that you wanted your settings to be changed, with a link to activate the new chat settings, and it will be sent to your new email address.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT