BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 09-13-2009, 12:05 PM
hello_kitty<3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: candycinnamon32, call me candy

hello_kitty<3 is on a distinguished road
 hello_kitty<3 is offline Status: Offline
Default Unanswered: How to clean your furry friend

i have a pink cuddles teddy and i had it for a long time and it started to get dirty, can you wash your furry friends? becos i dont know if the suffing bit will come out. please help
Old 09-13-2009, 01:01 PM
karenbearhug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: karenbearhug

karenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond repute
 karenbearhug is offline Status: Offline

The very best way to wash your furry friend is to "surface wash" it with a damp rag. If it really needs washing, it is recommended that you take all the stuffing out, then put it in the washing machine on gentle and then dry on no heat. I've done this with many of my furry friends and they all come out great.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
alexaxandra waz here!, volleyball rules!!!!!!!!!