BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 10-21-2009, 11:48 AM
BriniGirl
Sage Bear

BriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 BriniGirl is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by juliabearfun21
Awesome idea!! You should definitely send it to Maxine! It would be lots of fun to exchange presents in BABV!

Maybe there could be an option if you want to participate or not, and last year there was also Hanukkah (sorry if I didn't spell it right) furniture and fountain prizes from other religions/holidays
Yeah, I think it should be an option. I celebrate Christmas, it's my religion. I have a friend who's jewish, but she still celebrates Christmas, they just don't believe the Nativity Story. They focus more on Santa/presents.

For people that aren't like my friend, they could choose the Hanukkah/Kwanza (idk how you spell it) option, and you get 8 days of presents(maxine, chloe, miguel, santa, pawlette, brown sugar puppy, pawsome panda, winter hugs bear) or something. I don't know how Kwanza works, but they could incorporate the gifts in somehow.

You should send that idea to Maxine. It's really good! People like you will 'CHANGE THE WORLD!!!' I crack myself up sometimes.
Old 10-21-2009, 12:27 PM
AbbieFurshionista 20
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AbbieFurshionista 20

AbbieFurshionista 20 is on a distinguished road
 AbbieFurshionista 20 is offline Status: Offline

I agree that it wouldn't be fair to other people who didnt celebrate Xmas. I like the idea though. Nice job
Old 10-22-2009, 02:19 PM
lilaFurbulous
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: LilaFurbulous

lilaFurbulous will become famous soon enough
 lilaFurbulous is offline Status: Offline

i love that idea, but people could pick if they wanted a christmas room, a hannakuh room, a kwanza(idk when this is celebrated) or just a room where people could leave presents for you
Old 10-23-2009, 08:55 PM
kitkatpatel
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SelenaStar424/ TheLotsofLuv

kitkatpatel will become famous soon enough
 kitkatpatel is offline Status: Offline

Pawsome ideas!
Old 10-24-2009, 09:07 PM
lanaluv2shop22
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: lanaluv2shop22, lanaluvbug22

lanaluv2shop22 is on a distinguished road
 lanaluv2shop22 is offline Status: Offline

ohmigosh! its a BEARY MARVELOUS idea! that way, everyone could enjoy Christmas, even those who don't have a bear! ohh, that would be so much fun! :]]
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT