BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 10-31-2009, 06:33 PM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline
Thumbs down Urgent question did not recieve shrinking move

Ok, so I was not able to log into BABV after I made my new polar bear today (the game wasn't loading properly) so on the main page of BABV in the left hand corner I clicked the 'bring furry friend to life' and I did the whole thing or whatever. I then logged into the game after (finally worked) and I checked my moves and I don't have the move! I don't understand why and I would love to have this move!!

I finally got in BABV a few mins ago and I was checking through my inventory to get to my bears to make sure I got the bear but it froze and just kept loading. I am very frustrated with this and even if I do have a Windows Vista computer, I don't think I should be experincing these types of problems with this game.
Old 10-31-2009, 07:36 PM
chocolatechip
Polar Bear

chocolatechip will become famous soon enough
 chocolatechip is offline Status: Offline

I brought the snowflake winter bear to life and I didn't get the move or the credits.

My sister got a giggly pig and she didn't get the move or the credits either. I hope this is a glitch and we get them
Old 10-31-2009, 08:06 PM
Louise
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Somewhere in cyberspace...

Louise will become famous soon enough
 Louise is offline Status: Offline

First, are you sure the bear was made in October? Remember, only bears with birth certificates dating from October 1st to 31st are eligible to recieve the move. Did you enter in your reciept code for the credits? Try clearing your cache. Also, you have to remember that all of the new updates for Build-a-Bearville are still slightly glitchy and new, so it is expected that the world won't be itself for a few weeks. If you continue to have problems email vwhelp@buildabear.com. They are sure to help you out. They will check your account and if you provide enough verification then they can normally just send the items straight to your account. Hope this helps!
Old 10-31-2009, 08:08 PM
Rosemarie704
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Christyvanilla10

Rosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud of
 Rosemarie704 is offline Status: Offline

the same happened to me today. the only difference is i've gotten the shrinking move earlier this month, but i didn't recieve a letter from chole rocks today about the new move or bvo credits added to my account.
Old 11-01-2009, 09:28 AM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future

Okay, here's the new problem:

I had to enter my birth certificate again today. I made this bear Oct 31st and I entered it agian, got the PSI, and all that. I did not get the shrinking move though..
Old 11-01-2009, 05:48 PM
NikiCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: NikiCyBearGuide

NikiCyBearGuide will become famous soon enoughNikiCyBearGuide will become famous soon enough
 NikiCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

We are beary sorry if you did not get the Shrinking move. Please email vwhelp@buildaabear.com so we can check your account. Thanks!
Old 11-01-2009, 06:35 PM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy

Ok, thanks Nikki
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT