BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > About Buildabearville! > Whoopsies!

Closed Thread
Old 11-04-2009, 07:29 PM
$Hannah
Polar Bear
BABV Name: I Don't Play Anymore .

$Hannah has a spectacular aura about$Hannah has a spectacular aura about
 $Hannah is offline Status: Offline
Default another glitch i found!!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

hi guys!!!! when i logged on babv this happened! cearmy cache or how ever you spell it and refreshed the page many times! what do i do? please help
Old 11-04-2009, 07:39 PM
AbbiCuddles19
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AbbiCuddles19

AbbiCuddles19 is a jewel in the roughAbbiCuddles19 is a jewel in the roughAbbiCuddles19 is a jewel in the roughAbbiCuddles19 is a jewel in the rough
 AbbiCuddles19 is offline Status: Offline

Hmmm...if it keeps happening and you cleared your cache and refreshed the page, I guess try emailing vwhelp@buildabear.com
Old 11-04-2009, 09:08 PM
JillBlack
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JillBlack

JillBlack is on a distinguished road
 JillBlack is offline Status: Offline

Try what AbbiCuddles19 suggested first. If that does not work, try shutting down your computer and turning it back on. That sometimes works for me.
Old 11-04-2009, 09:27 PM
hayleyadorable387
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Hayley

hayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of lighthayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of lighthayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of lighthayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of lighthayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of light
 hayleyadorable387 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by AbbiCuddles19
Hmmm...if it keeps happening and you cleared your cache and refreshed the page, I guess try emailing vwhelp@buildabear.com

I would do exactly what Abby said and maybe try turning off your computor and leaving it off for a few minues.
Old 11-05-2009, 12:18 AM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

Try restarting your computer and trying to log in again. If the same problem occurs I think you better email vwhelp@buildabear.com
Old 11-06-2009, 11:32 AM
NikiCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: NikiCyBearGuide

NikiCyBearGuide will become famous soon enoughNikiCyBearGuide will become famous soon enough
 NikiCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

Do you still experience this problem? You can try to use other browser and see if you still have errors on it.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT