BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 11-09-2009, 03:59 AM
MarieSnuggleBear6
Polar Bear
BABV Name: MarieSnuggleBear6

MarieSnuggleBear6 is on a distinguished road
 MarieSnuggleBear6 is offline Status: Offline

I don't know if that's necessarily true that the less You shop at Build a Bear the less likely You are to get email codes and/or catalogs etc. The reason I say this is because in October I did quite a bit of shopping at various build a bear workshops (both in store and online) and I FINALLY received My One and ONLY Catalog I believe I have ever received from them! I just got it in the mail about 2 weeks ago!

I dunno but nothing seems to make sense of all of this! Hopefully Build a Bear get's it together soon though and straightens this all out!
Old 11-09-2009, 01:56 PM
JessBearHug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JessBearHug

JessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of light
 JessBearHug is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MarieSnuggleBear6
I don't know if that's necessarily true that the less You shop at Build a Bear the less likely You are to get email codes and/or catalogs etc. The reason I say this is because in October I did quite a bit of shopping at various build a bear workshops (both in store and online) and I FINALLY received My One and ONLY Catalog I believe I have ever received from them! I just got it in the mail about 2 weeks ago!

I dunno but nothing seems to make sense of all of this! Hopefully Build a Bear get's it together soon though and straightens this all out!

We spent quite a bit, more than we should have, at the Jonas event in October, and we did not get the catalog. As I've said, it seems to be totally random. Congratulations on getting your catalog.
Old 11-09-2009, 08:51 PM
LuvNStuff
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MarykateCityStyle3

LuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to all
 LuvNStuff is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by JessBearHug
Yes, this is a good idea. The catalog could be online, like the Bearville Times. And if they want to make it for Stuff fur Stuff members, you must use your member number to gain access to the area with the codes. Good idea, Julia.
I LOVE THIS IDEA! Where it's still only for Stuff-Fur-Stuff members. GREAT IDEA Jess! I think you should send it in!
Old 11-15-2009, 12:34 PM
FluffyCuddle44
Sage Bear
BABV Name: FluffyCuddle44

FluffyCuddle44 is a glorious beacon of lightFluffyCuddle44 is a glorious beacon of lightFluffyCuddle44 is a glorious beacon of lightFluffyCuddle44 is a glorious beacon of lightFluffyCuddle44 is a glorious beacon of lightFluffyCuddle44 is a glorious beacon of light
 FluffyCuddle44 is offline Status: Offline

We actually got the flier on Friday. And with the rethinking of how many times the code can be used, that really works out.

Maybe the Buildabear Sales department/computer department is looking into why people arn't getting the fliers and sending them out.

If we got ours on Friday, there is still hope.

I like Julia's idea most of all about just sending out a message about whatever gift the Stuff for Stuff members have been gifted and let the stuff for stuff members log on to a certain server to access the code for their gift. That was a great idea and should be sent in to Maxine. It seems to be the answer to all of this.

Last edited by FluffyCuddle44; 11-15-2009 at 01:03 PM.. Reason: adding a comment
Old 11-20-2009, 11:11 PM
MarieSnuggleBear6
Polar Bear
BABV Name: MarieSnuggleBear6

MarieSnuggleBear6 is on a distinguished road
 MarieSnuggleBear6 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by JessBearHug
We spent quite a bit, more than we should have, at the Jonas event in October, and we did not get the catalog. As I've said, it seems to be totally random. Congratulations on getting your catalog.
Thanks Jess! It's just unfortunate that there seems to be so much Inconsistency in what All of Us SFS Members receive!

I also agree that it would be nice if We could just Log on to the SFS website, enter Our SFS Member number and then be able to view All of the Specials that BAB has for Us!!! I imagine that would also save BAB a lot of work and money if they only had to post this stuff online instead of sending out mailers, emails etc! GREAT Idea...whoever came up with it
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT