BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Coffee House

Closed Thread
Old 11-27-2009, 02:33 AM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by AJCool
Oh wow someone is in an early Christmas Spirit.
The reason why I love Thanksgiving so much is because it gets me in CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! So... I might be singing Christmas carols all over your profile until December 25th.. if your not lucky you will get to hear my WONDERFUL VOICE! xDD
Old 11-27-2009, 02:36 AM
AJCool
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: -

AJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud of
 AJCool is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by StarrBalletBear
The reason why I love Thanksgiving so much is because it gets me in CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! So... I might be singing Christmas carols all over your profile until December 25th.. if your not lucky you will get to hear my WONDERFUL VOICE! xDD
*Opens mouth to say something* *Closes it* *Looks at Starr for a minute* Ohhhhh whatt a jooyy *note that sarcasm* I'll be more then thriiillll to hear your "wonderful" voice *fake smiles*
Old 11-27-2009, 02:39 AM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute

*Opens mouth to say something* *Closes it* *Looks at Starr for a minute* Ohhhhh whatt a jooyy *note that sarcasm* I'll be more then thriiillll to hear your "wonderful" voice *fake smiles*
Oh yes AJ, it will be a wonderful joy, especially for you to hear me hit all those REEEEAAAAL HIGH NOTES! -Gets up really close to you and smiles- Every little thing is gonna be all right. Don't worry. 'Bout a thing. Cuz every little thing is gonna be alright. -Suddenly disappears-
xD
Old 11-27-2009, 02:47 AM
AJCool
Trading Teddy

AJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud of

Oh yes AJ, it will be a wonderful joy, especially for you to hear me hit all those REEEEAAAAL HIGH NOTES! -Gets up really close to you and smiles- Every little thing is gonna be all right. Don't worry. 'Bout a thing. Cuz every little thing is gonna be alright. -Suddenly disappears-
xD
*Stares wide eye at the place Starr was once standing* *Gulps* Hiiiigghhh Noooo-Noottess *nervously squeaks* *looks around slowly* S-S-Save me...you muusssssttttt...--starts whimpering---
Old 11-27-2009, 02:50 AM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear

*Stares wide eye at the place Starr was once standing* *Gulps* Hiiiigghhh Noooo-Noottess *nervously squeaks* *looks around slowly* S-S-Save me...you muusssssttttt...--starts whimpering---
Don't worry! I'll help you! For I am.. SUPER STARR! I have super Christmas carol powers and I can help anyone with my.. super duper Starrlicious turkey llama power. xD
Old 11-27-2009, 02:51 AM
AJCool
Trading Teddy

Don't worry! I'll help you! For I am.. SUPER STARR! I have super Christmas carol powers and I can help anyone with my.. super duper Starrlicious turkey llama power. xD
Uh um do second thoughts count cause like uh um uh yo-you don't you-you don't uh really i mean you don't rrreeaalllyy have to help...it's uh like uh um okkkk *plays with fingers*
Old 11-27-2009, 02:53 AM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear

Uh um do second thoughts count cause like uh um uh yo-you don't you-you don't uh really i mean you don't rrreeaalllyy have to help...it's uh like uh um okkkk *plays with fingers*
If you want a second thought then you have to pay me 5 dollars. -Chuckles evilly-
And you have to listen to my Thanksgiving poem on how weird my Thanksgiving was. xD
Old 11-27-2009, 03:00 AM
AJCool
Trading Teddy

If you want a second thought then you have to pay me 5 dollars. -Chuckles evilly-
And you have to listen to my Thanksgiving poem on how weird my Thanksgiving was. xD
You know what. *Puts hands on hips* I don't have to pay you *pokes Starr* annnyytthinngg. I am just going to leave you hanging. Look look! There is a tree over there. It bet it certainly would like to hear your uh er poem.

Hey Starr. I got to go. My mom is making me go because I have no word. =P Anyways, have a nice night with uh um er your singing and poem and what not...*looks around nervously* hehehe *waves*
Old 11-27-2009, 03:02 AM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear

You know what. *Puts hands on hips* I don't have to pay you *pokes Starr* annnyytthinngg. I am just going to leave you hanging. Look look! There is a tree over there. It bet it certainly would like to hear your uh er poem.

Hey Starr. I got to go. My mom is making me go because I have no word. =P Anyways, have a nice night with uh um er your singing and poem and what not...*looks around nervously* hehehe *waves*
Oh I'll get you next time AJ! I'll get you indeed! I'm watching you.. I know when you've been bad or good, I know when you are sleeping, and I know that you're awake, I know that you are thinking that I am Santa Claus, but I'm not for goodness sake! xD
Goodnight AJ.
Old 11-27-2009, 01:59 PM
luv2dance13
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: yolo

luv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond repute
 luv2dance13 is offline Status: Offline

Hi!!!!
Anybody here??
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
<br!n!g!rl>, am-bear♥:03, bella was here :), brianna!, gαввíє wαz hєrє, hal and holly moose, hppy thnx gving!, hpy thx giving!! ~turkey, husky11 =], julia waz here♥ ;p, kitkatp aero obsessed, libbyluv2sing99 :), lolcheesecakelol♥, nickisnowflake was here!, nikki, opal <3 selena gomez, panda waz here, starr waz here! bwahaha!, tinnatinh was here, vicki is a sheep! baa!