BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 12-13-2009, 01:10 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by abbeyadorable9215
you will get the poster IF you watch all the episodes from the first one cause, they all play!!!!
Yup this is correct.

I believe we had a similar discussion about this here.
Old 12-14-2009, 08:29 PM
VannessaAdorable9
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VannessaAdorable9

VannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of light
 VannessaAdorable9 is offline Status: Offline

OK, thanks a lot to all who posted!
Old 12-17-2009, 08:53 PM
chocolatechip
Polar Bear

chocolatechip will become famous soon enough
 chocolatechip is offline Status: Offline

Hi! Can someone please let me know how many puzzle pieces have been giving now? I keep watching and i still only have 6. I wish there was a way of picking which part of the movie we want to see like last year, so we can keep track easier and not have to watch everything all over again to get the puzzle piece we need. Thank you
Old 12-17-2009, 09:06 PM
chocolatechip
Polar Bear

chocolatechip will become famous soon enough
 chocolatechip is offline Status: Offline

oops soory I think i might have sound rude! I don't really mind seeing all the movie from the start. I jsut want to see what happen next and seeing the movie over makes me want to hurry up and see what will happen next. Thank you
Old 12-18-2009, 11:14 PM
milespawsomefriend
Polar Bear
BABV Name: megancute763

milespawsomefriend will become famous soon enoughmilespawsomefriend will become famous soon enough
 milespawsomefriend is offline Status: Offline

what happens if you walk out in the middle of watching an episode?
Old 12-19-2009, 02:40 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by chocolatechip
Hi! Can someone please let me know how many puzzle pieces have been giving now? I keep watching and i still only have 6. I wish there was a way of picking which part of the movie we want to see like last year, so we can keep track easier and not have to watch everything all over again to get the puzzle piece we need. Thank you
i believe they're playing the 7th episode already.

View Post Originally Posted by milespawsomefriend
what happens if you walk out in the middle of watching an episode?
You simply just wont get the prize. You will have to watch all the episodes, from the start again, when you log back in.
Old 12-19-2009, 04:27 PM
VannessaAdorable9
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VannessaAdorable9

VannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of light
 VannessaAdorable9 is offline Status: Offline

OK, thanks a lot to all who posted! Now I know what to do.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT