BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 12-14-2009, 09:42 PM
xx_chocolate_xx
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Pat2hip657

xx_chocolate_xx is on a distinguished road
 xx_chocolate_xx is offline Status: Offline

hi how are you
Old 12-14-2009, 09:51 PM
hayleyadorable387
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Hayley

hayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of lighthayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of lighthayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of lighthayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of lighthayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of light
 hayleyadorable387 is offline Status: Offline

There is a guide on taking screen shots here:Screen Shot Guide
Old 12-22-2009, 02:04 PM
MaegenBuddy
Trading Teddy

MaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond repute
 MaegenBuddy is offline Status: Offline

What i do is very easy just download snipping tool that is what i use for my avatars and everything else
Old 12-22-2009, 03:08 PM
Goldenstar
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Tiffanyteddy31 + RoxyTeddy11

Goldenstar is on a distinguished road
 Goldenstar is offline Status: Offline

First click on your screen and press ctrl,alt,prt scr.
Then open paint and press copy,
then save your photo, then on your file go cosomize profile,
then on the left hand side there are a list of stuffunder "USER CP" press on edit avatar.
then go under option 2 and press browse. go find your picture and press open then press save changes.!
I hope i helped!
Old 12-22-2009, 04:32 PM
princessheart91
Polar Bear
BABV Name: princessheart91

princessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really nice
 princessheart91 is offline Status: Offline

you find where you want your charecter to wear and go once you do press the Prt Scr above the insert button then go on paint and go to edit and click paste then the picture will pop up then theres two shapes above click the square one and trace it around your charecter then right click and go to clear image after that go to edit and click attributes Width ten and the other one 100 after x that and click paste again and then click file and click save as.. and it will ask you what do you want the name of the pic to be then type that in and now your done P.S. this isnt the normal way but this is the way i do it and it still works

Last edited by princessheart91; 12-22-2009 at 04:33 PM..
Old 12-23-2009, 01:34 AM
Snewdles
Trading Teddy

Snewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond repute
 Snewdles is offline Status: Offline

To make it simple, Press print screen to take the pic and then go to paint and click paste. Save it, And there you have it.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT