BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > General Discussion

Closed Thread
Old 12-22-2009, 10:39 PM
MichaelMusicMaker3
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MichaelMusicMaker3

MichaelMusicMaker3 will become famous soon enoughMichaelMusicMaker3 will become famous soon enough
 MichaelMusicMaker3 is offline Status: Offline

I believe that the decision to make the codes unique is completely fair on BABW's part. I know that it will be difficult for many of you to be able to get your hands on a calendar, but remember that you can make an online purchase as well, and you will still receive a calendar in your box. (That is what I did last year)

Also, the sharing of the codes was an abuse of BABW's rules. On the back of the calendar, it clearly states that the codes are not to be published by any means whatsoever (including electronically). I am not meaning to slam BI in anyway, but I would have preferred that the codes not be shared on BI. Making the codes unique ensures that no abuse of these rules happens again. I support Maxine and the BABW team on making this decision.

Good luck to all on finding a calendar!!!
Old 12-24-2009, 02:07 PM
Carolina
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: CarolinaFurryFan

Carolina is a glorious beacon of lightCarolina is a glorious beacon of lightCarolina is a glorious beacon of lightCarolina is a glorious beacon of lightCarolina is a glorious beacon of light
 Carolina is offline Status: Offline

awwwww! that's so unfair. my parents never have time to go to babw. and the codes are gonna be for moves! but thx fur posting anyway

Last edited by Carolina; 12-24-2009 at 02:08 PM..
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT