BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 12-23-2009, 12:52 PM
jbforever909
Banned
BABV Name: katherine4leafclover171

jbforever909 is on a distinguished road
 jbforever909 is offline Status: Offline

also on bi i used to be able to make threads. now it says that my account has been disabled or not able to post anymore.....i just made a new thread like 20 minutes ago! i need to know how to make a banner for the banner contest...im on blingee and all the pictures i fine have like a white or black backround.
Old 12-23-2009, 02:31 PM
hannahkelli
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: it's hanner nanner, yo :3

hannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant future
 hannahkelli is offline Status: Offline

Each store is differant. Call and ask first. ;]
Old 12-23-2009, 02:33 PM
Zoeyluv2shop1037
Polar Bear

Zoeyluv2shop1037 is on a distinguished road
 Zoeyluv2shop1037 is offline Status: Offline

before when babv started you could renew the birth certificate codes but now you can't because it has to be after 2007 codes. srry : (
Old 12-24-2009, 09:52 AM
jbforever909
Banned
BABV Name: katherine4leafclover171

jbforever909 is on a distinguished road
 jbforever909 is offline Status: Offline

i went to it yesterday and the lady said ALLLLLLL bab workshops in USA have not been allowed to do that since last year. they said they did it for a year, and stopped. i asked to renew my certificate and for an open certificate.
Old 12-25-2009, 04:07 PM
Tinks_sparkle
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: LizzieRainbow14

Tinks_sparkle will become famous soon enough
 Tinks_sparkle is offline Status: Offline

This is an interesting topic, I think if you have an old buid a bear certificate you can, in some stores ask to create one with a code, open certificates are not avalible anymore but with them you only get a bear not a PSI to go with it. I have got new certificates a few times because of old certificates, so it just depends on the store, I think staff in most stores are more than willing to let you create another certificate if you explain the problem
Old 12-26-2009, 02:58 AM
KaiHoneydew
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KaiHoneydew

KaiHoneydew has a spectacular aura aboutKaiHoneydew has a spectacular aura about
 KaiHoneydew is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Tinks_sparkle
This is an interesting topic, I think if you have an old buid a bear certificate you can, in some stores ask to create one with a code, open certificates are not avalible anymore but with them you only get a bear not a PSI to go with it. I have got new certificates a few times because of old certificates, so it just depends on the store, I think staff in most stores are more than willing to let you create another certificate if you explain the problem
You mean Welcome Passes? Those only get cha a cub condo..
so if you turn in an old bear/certificate, you get a welcome pass? This means no Furry Friend Item/bearbills/wallpapers right???
Old 12-26-2009, 03:12 AM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Zoeyluv2shop1037
before when babv started you could renew the birth certificate codes but now you can't because it has to be after 2007 codes. srry : (
I think you may be getting mixed up with welcome passes. Welcome passes were avaliable with your bears before BABV started in 2007. If you still have the welcome pass you can put it on BABV, but if you don't you can take in your bear (depending on what your store allows), and get a new certificate with a keycode and animal ID which will work the same way as if you were to adopt a brand new bear.

View Post Originally Posted by jbforever909
i went to it yesterday and the lady said ALLLLLLL bab workshops in USA have not been allowed to do that since last year. they said they did it for a year, and stopped. i asked to renew my certificate and for an open certificate.
That's not true, the lady must have been incorrect. She probably though you were talking about welcome passes, which were given out before BABV was made in 2007, they stopped them awhile back. It depends on your store, some stores have different policies and will not allow you to rebirth your bear. I suggest calling in before going to the store, and tell them that you can bring in your bear as proof.
View Post Originally Posted by BriniGirl
(my buildabear workshop won't allow new birth certificates, even when you walk into it with a trashbag full of them as proof...forgot to call)

But...

What if the furry friend isn't on there? Do they allow you to pick another?
If the furry friend is on there I'm not sure they'll allow you to get a new certificate, you can always ask them to see though. My sister brought in her ghost build-a-bear and they said that it wasn't going to work because it was an old one, but it actually did work. I'm pretty sure they have every furry friend on the list when you get the birth certificate renewed. When I got my bear rebirthed I could choose from HUNDREDS of bears.

View Post Originally Posted by KaiHoneydew
You mean Welcome Passes? Those only get cha a cub condo..
so if you turn in an old bear/certificate, you get a welcome pass? This means no Furry Friend Item/bearbills/wallpapers right???
If you turn in an old bear then you should get a new certificate and not a welcome pass. They don't give out welcome passes anymore, they stopped them awhile ago. Instead of giving you a welcome pass for an older bear they'll give you a newly made certificate. So you should get a PSI, bear bills, and wallpaper when activating it on BABV.
Old 12-26-2009, 03:13 AM
DestinyGirlsRock10
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: DestinyGirlsRock10

DestinyGirlsRock10 is a jewel in the roughDestinyGirlsRock10 is a jewel in the roughDestinyGirlsRock10 is a jewel in the rough
 DestinyGirlsRock10 is offline Status: Offline

weeell sadly you can't register them
Old 12-26-2009, 12:35 PM
karenbearhug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: karenbearhug

karenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond repute
 karenbearhug is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by jbforever909

Actually this statement is true! All BABW were given this directive last year. Some stores have been pretty strict about the policy, while some have not. That's why it's always best to call your local BABW and see what their policy is on this issue.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT