BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > General Discussion

Closed Thread
Old 12-26-2009, 01:00 PM
MAIASAPPHIRE
Polar Bear
BABV Name: MaiaSapphire

MAIASAPPHIRE is on a distinguished road
 MAIASAPPHIRE is offline Status: Offline
Question Is is Santa Claus going to be in BABV?

I recall that from last year I could click on Santa and Mrs. Claus after Christmas. Is is Santa going to be in BABV this year? Like in to have something from him (like a move or item) beside the great bearmail we received?
Old 12-26-2009, 01:29 PM
randomgirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: CassieBear70

randomgirl will become famous soon enoughrandomgirl will become famous soon enough
 randomgirl is offline Status: Offline

Last year I think it was... for about a week after Christmas, you would get a present every day if you click on Santa/Mrs.Clause/Holly/Hal. But I don't know this year, I think the present is the object we got in bearmail from Santa. Hoped I helped!
Old 12-26-2009, 01:47 PM
charliecuddles52
Sage Bear

charliecuddles52 is a jewel in the roughcharliecuddles52 is a jewel in the roughcharliecuddles52 is a jewel in the rough
 charliecuddles52 is offline Status: Offline

The real Santa and mrs. Claus have bearville accounts. I learned this from a forum, and I might not be allowed to say it though
Old 12-26-2009, 01:49 PM
randomgirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: CassieBear70

randomgirl will become famous soon enoughrandomgirl will become famous soon enough
 randomgirl is offline Status: Offline

I think your allowed. Like how everyone knows MaxineCEB's BABV person
Old 12-26-2009, 01:52 PM
MelanieJuly16
Trading Teddy

MelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud ofMelanieJuly16 has much to be proud of
 MelanieJuly16 is offline Status: Offline

Sadly, I don't think so.
I wish they'd do it like they did last year. With the 12 days of Christmas gifts every day from Bearemy, and you could talk to Santa and Mrs. Claus...
Old 12-26-2009, 01:58 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

i went up there to the north pole today, and there was nothing. I think if they were having something in the north pole after christmas like last year, they would have said something in the bearville times. Does anyone know if there is going to be double bearbills on the nor pole games this year?
Old 12-26-2009, 02:04 PM
hayleyadorable387
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Hayley

hayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of lighthayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of lighthayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of lighthayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of lighthayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of light
 hayleyadorable387 is offline Status: Offline

No,there is not anything this year besides the bearmail thing we got from santa.
Old 12-26-2009, 03:47 PM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by charliecuddles52
The real Santa and mrs. Claus have bearville accounts. I learned this from a forum, and I might not be allowed to say it though
Santa & Mrs.Claus don't have actual BABV accounts. They just have those virtual ones at the North Pole that are not actual accounts.
Old 12-27-2009, 01:11 PM
MAIASAPPHIRE
Polar Bear
BABV Name: MaiaSapphire

MAIASAPPHIRE is on a distinguished road
 MAIASAPPHIRE is offline Status: Offline

Well, thanks for your postings and trying to check on this mystery :-) ....I hope to see them there though...
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
santa