BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 12-26-2009, 08:45 PM
dejavugurl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AmberBeeMine24

dejavugurl is on a distinguished road
 dejavugurl is offline Status: Offline
Default How long is my account locked for?

I'm very upset as BABV has not been loading all the way for me today. It never completely loads the game. Anyway, I was trying again, and I typed in my password but I mis-typed it and pressed enter, and that invalid password message came up, and I ended up being angry overall and I kept pressing enter, thinking it would make the message go away. Now my account is locked and I'm REALLY upset about that. How long is it locked for, and can I get someone to unlock it because I REALLY want to get on? There's no reason at all for it to be locked right now and this is ridiculous. This is ME trying to get onto MY account.
Old 12-28-2009, 05:54 PM
NikiCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: NikiCyBearGuide

NikiCyBearGuide will become famous soon enoughNikiCyBearGuide will become famous soon enough
 NikiCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

Your account gets locked when you keep typing a wrong password. This is for your account security. You will have to try logging in again after a few minutes after your account gets locked.
Old 12-28-2009, 06:22 PM
tigerhappy26
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Tigerhappy26

tigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to behold
 tigerhappy26 is offline Status: Offline

That's never happened to me except on this one website they locked me out for 15 minutes for being to young
Old 12-29-2009, 05:58 PM
NikiCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: NikiCyBearGuide

NikiCyBearGuide will become famous soon enoughNikiCyBearGuide will become famous soon enough
 NikiCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by tigerhappy26
That's never happened to me except on this one website they locked me out for 15 minutes for being to young
Are you able to log in the game now?
Old 12-29-2009, 07:10 PM
isacute6
Polar Bear
BABV Name: I s a b e l l a ♡

isacute6 has a spectacular aura aboutisacute6 has a spectacular aura about
 isacute6 is offline Status: Offline

Yeah it happens in BI too.Then i emailed my password and i know i van enter .Although they changed my password
Old 12-29-2009, 08:48 PM
jbforever909
Banned
BABV Name: katherine4leafclover171

jbforever909 is on a distinguished road
 jbforever909 is offline Status: Offline

haha that happened to me on a website because i had caps on and they banned my account. like google and yahoo willa t least say ur caps is on and they said i was a hacker or something. i was like ***?
Old 12-29-2009, 10:54 PM
DestinyGirlsRock10
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: DestinyGirlsRock10

DestinyGirlsRock10 is a jewel in the roughDestinyGirlsRock10 is a jewel in the roughDestinyGirlsRock10 is a jewel in the rough
 DestinyGirlsRock10 is offline Status: Offline

This happened to me to once it sould be fixed with in 10 to 15 minutes don't worry
Old 12-30-2009, 01:16 AM
Louise
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Somewhere in cyberspace...

Louise will become famous soon enough
 Louise is offline Status: Offline

Your account gets locked for five minutes for an incorrect password. I just tested on my side account, and I timed it. Hope it helps and that you are able to log back into the game.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT