BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 01-13-2010, 08:02 PM
LibbyRockStar
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: LibbyLuv2Sing99 ~♫♪

LibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of lightLibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of lightLibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of lightLibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of lightLibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of light
 LibbyRockStar is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to BI!

Here are some ways you can get your questions answered! Also, at any time, feel free to send me a Visitor Message (VM) on my profile if you have any ther questions

If you ever need help on BABV, you can check the guides and directories in the Beginners Guide to Buildabearville. That is located in the About Buildabearville! section of the forum. There, you will find lots of very helpful information about BABV!

If you need a question answered, you can make a thread in the Yikes! I Need Help!! section. Make sure you post in the correct area, depending on if it is a BABV related issue or a BI issue. There is even a section called Guides and How to's. There, members and staff have created many guides that are very helpful.

You can also ask a CyBear Guide in the CyBear Guides section. There, you can make a thread to ask a question about BABV. you can also post your suggestions in the Suggestions sub section.
Old 01-13-2010, 08:52 PM
VannessaAdorable9
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VannessaAdorable9

VannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of light
 VannessaAdorable9 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to BI! Hope you have a great time on here!
Old 01-14-2010, 09:39 PM
Goldenstar
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Tiffanyteddy31 + RoxyTeddy11

Goldenstar is on a distinguished road
 Goldenstar is offline Status: Offline

Hey Welcome to BI. I'm Goldenstar. Feel free to ask me any questions (don’t be shy). Here are some tips for you for BI:

1. Remember never post personal info on here EVER
2. Remember to read the rules before you post something.
3. Don’t type in red or blue ink (those are mod/adm colors)
4. All ways be friendly and kind
5. Don’t be afraid to ask questions on here we are all very helpful
6. Have a great Time and have fun!!!!!!
Old 01-14-2010, 09:45 PM
carlysoccerbear45
Banned
BABV Name: Call me Brittany.<33

carlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to behold
 carlysoccerbear45 is offline Status: Offline

Click the image to open in full size.

Hi I am Carlysoccerbear45 also known as Hannahfriendsfurever138 on bearville.

About Bearville Insider
Bearville Insider is a forum that was started by Freya (the founder). The second member was JessBearHug. As Bearville Insider grew, more admins and moderators there were. Each Administartor and Moderator is good with people and know a lot about bearville.

Posting and Replying
Good Job, you started off with the right thing! (posting in aloha). To start a new thread, choose the topic you would like to post in, write your title and the words you want to write in. Then click post topic. To reply to a to a topic, write what you want to say then push Post Quick Reply. There are some topics you must have permission from an Administarotor or Moderator. Like a Club Thread.To start a Club Thread, post in the Club Thread. Be sure to have permission from a moderator.

VM
Bearville Insider has some really neat members, you can contact them by vm (visitor message), by clicking on there name. You will be brought to their profile where you can learn about them and post a vm. When you VM remember that you cannot advertize for your website or your club.

Reputation is a fun thing to give to other members. If the member did a really important or nice thread you can give good reputation. Hopefully, the other member will do the same for you!

Rules

Rules are a big thing on Bearville Insider. If you obey the rules, you will have a blast! Breaking the rules can lead you to being bad or a "vacation" away from Bearville Insider. When you are new, it is always a great idea to review them and even when you are not new.

Help

Like all new members, you will need help at sometime. Admins and Mods are here to help you around Bearville Insider. If a mod or admin is currently not online and you need help immediately, you can ask a Sage Bear.

Cybearguide Help

Sometimes Bearville Insider members cannot answer specific questions. Bearville Insider has a special Cybearguide section where members can ask their questions for the Cybearguides.

Avater and Signiture

Avaters and SIgnitures are also known as Avies and Siggies. An avie is your picture. A signiture is well a signiture! Your avie can have a celebrity, but NOT a picture of you. You are aloud to advertize for a party and club, but remember no personal info!

Ranks

When you are new, you are classified as a "knut". To get out of the "knut" rank, you must complete 10 post. After those ten post you are then classified as a "polar bear". Polar Bears are more experienced then knut are. The next rank is a Trading Teddy.To become a Trading Teddy you must be a member for 2 weeks and complete 50 non-fluff post. A trading teddy has the ability to trade bearville items. A Sage Bear is an advanced Trading Teddy basically. They help new Trading Teddies when they first enter the Trading Den.

If you ever need help you can always contact me! I hope you enjoy your stay here at BI!
Old 01-14-2010, 10:01 PM
katherinesunbeam
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: NellieSunBeam

katherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to behold
 katherinesunbeam is offline Status: Offline

Click the image to open in full size.

Hi! Welcome to Bearville Insider! I'm KatherineSunBeam, but you can call me Katherine or Kathy. If you have any quetions v.m. (visitor message) me or any Bearville Insider member. Remember to read the rules. ;] If you want to post pictures go here. To go to the shops go here. Don't type in red or blue because this is for moderators and administrators. Have fun exploring the fourms! (:
Old 01-27-2010, 06:29 AM
KenGirl2
Sage Bear

KenGirl2 has a spectacular aura aboutKenGirl2 has a spectacular aura aboutKenGirl2 has a spectacular aura about
 KenGirl2 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to BI!
Old 01-27-2010, 04:20 PM
JulieAngel266
Polar Bear
BABV Name: JulieAngel266

JulieAngel266 is on a distinguished road
 JulieAngel266 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to BI
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT