BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 02-05-2010, 06:46 PM
LuvNStuff
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MarykateCityStyle3

LuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to all
 LuvNStuff is offline Status: Offline

Hi Anne ,
I'm Marykate. Nice to meet you and welcome to BI! If you need any help you can for sure ask me. Don't forget to read the rules! They are beary important.

LuvNStuff
Old 02-06-2010, 06:07 PM
Fairy Zoe
Sage Bear
BABV Name: ZoeYouRock426 :)

Fairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to behold
 Fairy Zoe is offline Status: Offline

Hi and Welcome to bi!
I am ZoeYouRock, call me Zoe or Rock.
I hope you make new friends.

BI is the purfect place to get news, info and more on buildabears and buildabearville. I hope you have a great time here.

places to start are yikes i need help and fourm rules.

Some basic rules!
  1. No trading outside of trading section
  2. no posting in this red or this blue.
  3. No scamming or hacking.
  4. Do not be rude or mean.
  5. You are over 13 or have permission. If your 13 you do not need permission though if you are younger than 13 you have to have parent permission.
The Stars!
10 - 99 posts: Click the image to open in full size.
100 - 499 posts: Click the image to open in full size.
500 - 999 posts: Click the image to open in full size.
1000 - 2499 posts: Click the image to open in full size.
2500 - 4999 posts: Click the image to open in full size.
5000+ posts: Click the image to open in full size.

Repution!

Green dots-
This is a user's reputation and is just a way of keeping track of the most helpful people on the forum. If you like what someone has to say, or they help you. Give them a click and add to their reputation!

How to give rep.
There is a thumb icon right next to the "Reputation" area on each user's post bit.

To add to a person's ‘Reputation’, click on the thumbs up icon. A ‘Reputation’ box will open and you can type your reason for thanking the user.

If you're helpful on the forum, we're sure you'll get them very shortly if you don't already have them! Don't forget to give them out!! You might get them from giving rep too.

How to see who gave you rep-
You can check your (15) most recent additions by clicking "UserCP" at the top of the forum. It will bring up a list of the last 15 people that have contributed to your reputation.

You may not ask or beg for repution.

other

What is the Trading Den?
The Trading Den is BI's safe trading area. We have a number of rules in place to keep this area safe for fair trading and to prevent scamming. Trading or trade discussion outside of the Trading Den is not allowed on BI!!

Where is the Trading Den?
As a protected-area, the Trading Den must be unlocked, so people who don't have the required number of posts and haven't agreed to the rules cannot see the Trading Den.

How do I get in to the Trading Den?
Please read the rules and post your agreement as a response once you qualify and are done reading them.

Why Can't I PM?
This is most likely because you are classified as "Knut" on the system, meaning you have less than 10 posts. Once you have crossed over the 10 posts barrier, you will be able to view and use this feature!

Dct
NO posting about post counts - these will be deleted.

NO posting about or asking for ages. That includes what grade you are in, what type of school (primary, middle, high, etc.) and math problems to figure out ages.

NO posting your locations or asking anyone else to. State/province and country are fine - anything more specific than that is not.

NO asking for first names. If a member feels comfortable sharing their first name, fine. But you may not ask for it. Absolutely no last names. No middle names. No asking for nicknames.

NO getting around the censors by putting spaces, periods, dashes, etc. between letters of words that should not be used.

ABSOLUTELY NO posting about death - especially jokes. If a member wants to share about their personal loss, that is fine and I expect the rest of you to be supportive. NO JOKES!

NO posting about shop business. That's why we have a shops section. NO ADVERTISING or asking people to visit your shop.

NO bossing other members around. If there is a problem, flag the post.

NO trade-talk outside the Trading Den.

We do not discuss banned members or members that no longer come to the site.

NO hot-linking graphics. (You may not post a graphic directly from another site - please use an image hosting site, like tinypic or photobucket).

If someone is breaking the rules - flag the post. If you know they are breaking a rule and do not flag the post, you are just as guilty as they are.

NO "I've got a secret" type posts. If you can't tell - don't hint.

-Zoe
Old 02-07-2010, 05:15 PM
Christinacrystal119
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ℘.s. i ℓ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥υ

Christinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond repute
 Christinacrystal119 is offline Status: Offline

Hi, I'm Christina!

Welcome to BearvilleInsider.com!

What is Bearvilleinsider?
Bearvilleinsider is a great website that is "related to BABV" or a website that is about BABV, where you can share upcoming news/dates, stuff, etc. It is not a site that is a "cheat" for BABV. Here, you can learn many coll stuff that you may or may not know. Many kind and sharing Bearvilleinsider members share their opinions, thoughts, or something; such as, secret places, answers to the quests.; This is a very great and helpful guide or website for BABV.

Here are some important Rules you'll need to follow:
* Absolutely NEVER share Personal Information about yourself; Such as, what's your name, what school you go to or what Grade Level you are in or other specific information about you, etc. It is very dangerous.
* Never share your password to anyone, that includes your friend(s).
* You can ONLY have 1 account, you cannot create a another account and let a Family member use it.
* Always be kind to every and helpful, don't be mean or disrespectful to anyone.

Want to know more Rules or more info about BI?
Go to "Forum Rules" which is located at the top, and is written in green.
You cannot right in Red or Blue because it is only for the Mods & Adims, etc.

About the Forums and Sections

The Red Carpet! Your first Stop!

Forum Rules is a also the right place to learn more about BI, that includes the rules too. So you might read that also.
Front Page News is a section that you can Add a Thread, and of course the news has to be about BABV, and that thread directly goes into the Front Page of BI. But most of the members in BI is not allowed to make a New Thread in that section, for some reason.
CyBearGuides is a section where you could ask CyBearGuides questions.
General Discussion is a section where you could talk or ask anything related to BABV.
Bearville Insider Contest is a section where you can create contests. Every month Adims, Owners, etc creates 2 contests, and the winner(s) gets a special prize. Prizes are also needed if you are creating a Contest, because it would be sad if you were the winner and you didn't get anything as a prize.
Yikes! I need help! is a a very helpful section where you could ask anything that is related to BABV or BI(Bearville Insider).
Aloha! is a very wonderful section to say "Welcome!" to newbies.

About Buildabearville!

Beginners Guide BuildaBearville is a section that I don't really know about, but its a section that is a great guide.
Looking for Special Guests! is a section that you could Add a Thread if you know who is going to be the new upcoming guests!
Special Events is a section where you could post a New Thread that is already pasts or events that is coming up.
Codes is a section that you could Post a New Thread and share a code!
Whoopsies! is a section where you could tell the glitches that has happened to you or is happening to you right now.

Be Beariffic!

Bearamey's Giveaways is a section that you know that Bearemy is giving away soon or today!
Games, Badges and Bearbills! is a section where you can write or read about a Game Guide!
Furry Friends and Virtual Gifts is a section that a a Furry Friend that is release or you have it and know what it gives you when you bring to online!
Quests and Challenges! Talk about quests that is coming soon or the answers to the quests!

Virtual Sandbox!

Team Play! is a section where you could create or join a Team!
Role Plays is a section where you could make a "Role Play," and see which people gets the Role!
Pawty Time! is a section where you could let people know that you are hosting a Pawty!
Beary Fashionable! is a section where you Add a New Thread if new clothes are updated in BABV!
Beary Musical! is a section about music in BABV or outside!
Beary Creative! is one my favorite section and in this section you could do a lot of things! Such as, Drawings of Comics, writing, order from shops, create or do jokes and Kitchen Fun!
Cub Condos is a section where you could share or even show-off your Cub Condo! What is your Cub Condo? It could be anything, a hotel maybe!
Polls! is a fun place where you could create polls and members would vote!

Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh my!!

Coffee House is a section where you can talk about inside or outside BABV!
The Birthday Place! is a section to let people know your birthday is coming soon and that you are a hosting a Birthday Pawty!
Join the Club is a section where you could create a Fan Club!
Are you Game? is a section that is the Official Area on BI for playing Forum Words! Sounds like fun!
Links is a section for other blogs related to Virtual Gaming.

More tips about BI:
* To become a Polar Bear, you have to have at least 10 posts, that way you could Add Friends.

* Check first if you are going to post News about BABV because someone might already have updated it first.

* You cannot delete a thread, ask a Adim. or Mod. to close it for you.

* You cannot plead or beg for a any kind of code that also includes Bear codes, we don't share those, but we do share codes, which is posted in the Front Page or in the "New Threads." Also you could even find more codes when you go on the top and click "Codes."

What is a Trading Teddy?

A Trading Teddy is one of the most popular sections in BI. To be a Trading Teddy, you have to be a member for at least 1 month, you have to familiar with this community, you have to have 100 Non-Fluff Posts, you must follow and agree the Rules to be a Trading Teddy. But for now, you still have a month to go, so you could apply to be as a trading Teddy. If you we're wondering what "fluff" means, it means that you don't use complete sentences, for example: I agree, I don't know; those kind of fluff posts. You'll learn more about it.

What is the difference between a Knut and a Polar Bear?

First you start to be a Knut when you sign up. When you are a knut, you are not able to add friends, and many stuff, you have to become a Polar Bear first to do the exclusive stuff. To become a Polar Bear is very easy. All you have to do is post at least 10 posts in any threads. Once you have at least 10 posts, you become a Polar Bear! Being a Polar Bear is very fun! You get to add friends and many stuff!

The "shortcut" Words!
- BI stands forBearville Insider
- VM stands for Visitor Message
- PM stands for Private Message(This doesn't allow in BI anymore.)
- TD stands for Trading Den
- Adim stands for Adiministor
- Mod stands for Moderator

There are more Rules, but these are the important things and Rules you'll need to know! Have a great tour! Remember, don't bother to ask any of us members for help because we're all very great helpers!

Christina
Old 02-07-2010, 05:20 PM
CloeRockStar10
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: cℓσε<33

CloeRockStar10 is a jewel in the roughCloeRockStar10 is a jewel in the roughCloeRockStar10 is a jewel in the rough
 CloeRockStar10 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-07-2010, 05:39 PM
raynaverycute3
Knut
BABV Name: raynaverycute3

raynaverycute3 is on a distinguished road
 raynaverycute3 is offline Status: Offline
Smile

View Post Originally Posted by tweety
Good evening everyone,

I'm Anne, I love BABW. It is one of my favorite stores in the mall. I am new to BI, but have been a BABV member for over a year now. I recently got V.I.B. membership. I enjoy purchasing clothes for my furry friends. I have 4. Bella is my pride & joy she's a cinnamon swirl bunny. I love her a lot and she's always with me no matter what. I have Icey my polar bear that my boyfriend gave me for chirstmas he's a cutie. My cousin got me Alvin, took him with me when I saw the movie which was great. My sister gave me Emmett my adorable elephant he is indeed adorable. As much as I love receiving furry friends I enjoy giving them out. Over the years I have given out countless of them. I just love the excitement & joy on people's face when they receive one its priceless.
As you can see I love BAB, best thing I have come across from thus far. I enjoy getting to meet you all and spending some time in the forums.
Thanks so much for allowing me the opprtunity to be part of this community. If you want to know more about me & my furry friends please don't hesistate to ask.

Anne
Happy valentine's day anne!!!!!!! Also we should meet on babv? Hope to hear from you, --raynaverycute3
Old 02-07-2010, 05:47 PM
littlegirl287
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KristenSafariBear14

littlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud of
 littlegirl287 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome annne
Old 02-07-2010, 05:56 PM
CutiePieRox
Polar Bear
BABV Name: TheNameIsMissOatmealOrKitty

CutiePieRox is a jewel in the roughCutiePieRox is a jewel in the roughCutiePieRox is a jewel in the roughCutiePieRox is a jewel in the rough
 CutiePieRox is offline Status: Offline

Hey Anne! This is the best intro I have ever seen and you can sure use big words! (:
I hope you like it here and I'm Kiley. VM (visitor messages) me if you have any questions. Don't forget to read the FAQ and Forum Rules.
Old 02-22-2010, 12:31 AM
bellacapricorn40
Trading Teddy

bellacapricorn40 is a jewel in the roughbellacapricorn40 is a jewel in the roughbellacapricorn40 is a jewel in the roughbellacapricorn40 is a jewel in the rough
 bellacapricorn40 is offline Status: Offline

Click the image to open in full size.
Hi! I'm Bella if you have any questions, feel free to ask me I love to help out
Old 02-22-2010, 10:04 AM
Marci

Marci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant future
 Marci is offline Status: Offline

Welcome To BI

Forum Rules is where you start. Read the rules and be beary sure to follow them. Don't forget to read them once in a while to refresh ya memory :]

Suggestions (Sub Section Of Forum Rules) is where you post you ideas/suggestions for BEARVILLE INSIDER not BABV just BI.

Front Page News can also be found on the home page of BI before you enter the forum. This section is all about what's happening in BABV, all the latest news and updates you need to know.

Cybearguides is if you have any important problems with BABV or if you went to the store and didn't get something or had a problem, post it here and real cybearguides (people who work in BABV) will answer your questions. Once you post your thread it won't show up immediately you will have to wait for an approval for admins. Remember to check the Directory Of Answers to see what questions have already been answered so you don't post twice ;]

Promos and Updates (Sub Section Of Cybearguides) is where cybearguides (only cybearguides) post updates and promotions that will be happening in stores.

Suggestions (Sub Section Of Cybearguides) is where you post your suggestions for BUILDABEARVILLE (the online site).

Bearville Contests is where admins post BI Contests and if you win there are prizes! There is a section called Member Contest where members post their own contests and prizes but it is not yet open.

Guides and How To's is where members post guides to how to make or do certain things :]

BI Related Issues is where you post if you have a question/problem with BI not BABV.

BABV Related Issues is where you post you problems/questions with BABV.

Aloha is where you post about yourslef (no personal info) and just basically say Hi I'm New :]]

Beginners Guide To Bearville is where you can find different helpful things to do with BABV. Its hard to explain so go check it out yaself!

Looking For Special Guests
is where you post/look to see if there are any special guests around!

Special Events is where members post what special events are happening online on BABV!

Codes is where you can post your codes. BUT REMEMBER - Only post codes that are univeral (can be used as many times as you want) please do not post receipt codes or codes like that there is already a list of codes found HERE.

Whoopsies is were you can post funny glitches/things that have happened to you in BABV try to psot screen shots so people can see what it looked like (for example if you BABV person got really big xD)

Bearemy's Giveaways is where you can look to see if Bearemy is giving away a certain gift in BABV on that day.

Games, Badges and Bearbills is where members usually post tips to games and tips to making bearbills.

Furry Friends and Virtual Gifts
is where you can introduce your bears.

Build-A-Bear Collectors (sub section of Furry Friends and Virtual Gifts) is where you can post picture of all you BABV bears like a family.

Quest and Challenges is where guides to quests/challenges on BABV are posted to help you find the items.

Team Play is where you can run/have a school/hospital etc. it can only run or a week and remember to read the team play rules and the sign up sheet where you sign up to have a team play.

Role Plays is kinda hard to explain . . . .

Pawty Time is where you post your parties you are having in BABV it can be parties, events or walks.

Beary Fashionable is where you can post the latest fashions or have your own magazine and post you outfits you are wearing online right now.

Beary Musical is where you post you songs that you wrote or lyrics to songs that have already been written.

Drawings and Comics (Sub Section of Beary Creative) is where you post things that you have drawn.

Writings (Sub Section of Beary Creative) is where you can post stories you write but remember to read the Writings rules first!

Avatars and Signatures (Sub Section of Beary Creative) is where you can have a shop with graphics, avatars, signatures etc.. and you can order from shops to.

Joke Corner (Sub Section of Beary Creative) is where you can post jokes or riddles.

Kitchen Fun (Sub Section of Beary Creative) is where you post recipes you know for cakes, food etc. .

Cub Condos is where you post pictures of your cub condo, beachfront homes.

Decorating Tips and Ideas (Sub Section Of Cub Condos) is where people post tips to decorating your cub condo.

Polls is where you can post a poll on a question like What Is Your Fave .....

Coffee House is where you can chat about ANYTHING (appropirate) in the DCT (DAily Chay Thread) and can post threads there about anything like 'Yay I just got a dog' or 'Oh Nooo Its snowing xD'

Disney (Sub Section Of Coffee House) is where you can post threads about Disney.

The Birthday Place is where members' bithdays are posted.

Join The Club is where members have clubs like 'Justin Bieber Club' 'Cat Club' and any other topic, just join and talk about that topic :]

Are You Game is where people post fun games to play like 'Last Post Wins'.

Links is where you post links to sites but they will need to get approved first.

How are the User Stars determined?
The number of stars is determined by the number of posts:

10 - 99 posts: Click the image to open in full size.
100 - 499 posts: Click the image to open in full size.
500 - 999 posts: Click the image to open in full size.
1000 - 2499 posts: Click the image to open in full size.
2500 - 4999 posts: Click the image to open in full size.
5000+ posts: Click the image to open in full size.

The stars under your name show how many posts you have.

Here Are Some Other Useful Tips.
  • VM = Visitor Message (Found on your profile, as in the messages)
  • Knut = Just Joined BI has less than 10 posts.
  • Polar Bear = Has 10 Posts Or More (Can Add Friends)
  • Trading Teddy = Has Access To The Trading Den (Have To Apply To Be A Trading Teddy)
  • Sage Bear = Have To Be Trading Teddy To Apply
  • Don't Type In This Blue (You can type in every other blue though) And Don't Type In Red As They Are Reserved For Mods And Admins
  • BI = Bearville Insider
  • Have Fun :]]
Old 02-22-2010, 10:05 AM
zoeywinterfun75
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Zoeywinterfun75

zoeywinterfun75 is on a distinguished road
 zoeywinterfun75 is offline Status: Offline

Hi welcome to be i if you need any help please ask me
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT