BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 02-25-2010, 10:19 AM
MackensieAllheart
Polar Bear

MackensieAllheart is on a distinguished road
 MackensieAllheart is offline Status: Offline
Default Answered: Jungle/Ancient Ruins

Is there a limit on how many times you can do these quests? I did the Jungle Ruins yesterday and when I clicked on the cheetah to try the Ancient Ruins Quest this morning, the only thing that popped up was: "Hello there! I hope you are enjoying all the Pawsome features our Libeary has to offer." It's just not allowing me to try any of them. Thank you fur your help!
Best Answer - Posted by thing1
View Post Originally Posted by MackensieAllheart
Is there a limit on how many times you can do these quests? I did the Jungle Ruins yesterday and when I clicked on the cheetah to try the Ancient Ruins Quest this morning, the only thing that popped up was: "Hello there! I hope you are enjoying all the Pawsome features our Libeary has to offer." It's just not allowing me to try any of them. Thank you fur your help!
There isn't necessary a limit...at least I wouldn't call it that.

You can do a quest once per furry friend. If you only have (1) furry friend, then you can do the first quest. If you have more than (1) furry friend, make sure to go to 'My Stuff' and change your furry friend to the one you HAVEN'T used in a previous quest.

So to sum it all up:
You can do the quests in order, as long as you have more than 1 furry friend, and use each furry friend to do the quests.

If you have more than 1 furry friend, go to your 'My Stuff' and put a different one in your backpack.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:48 AM
dancingsoftball
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BrittneySoftball

dancingsoftball is on a distinguished road
 dancingsoftball is offline Status: Offline

yes, there is. You can only do it once per furry friend

Last edited by dancingsoftball; 02-25-2010 at 10:49 AM..
Old 02-25-2010, 11:32 AM
ZoeyCuddles2474
Trading Teddy

ZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond repute
 ZoeyCuddles2474 is offline Status: Offline

yes i did the eybet one and i cound not do the jungle ruins so yes there is a limit
Old 02-25-2010, 11:55 AM
AubreyJuly4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AubreyJuly4

AubreyJuly4 will become famous soon enoughAubreyJuly4 will become famous soon enough
 AubreyJuly4 is offline Status: Offline

Yes, you can only do it once.
Old 02-25-2010, 01:05 PM
VanessaCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide

VanessaCyBearGuide is on a distinguished road
 VanessaCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

Good luck with your adventure, enjoy!

Unfortunately, you can only choose one Animal Adventure quest to complete per furry friend.
Old 02-25-2010, 05:35 PM
thing1
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BlancheAngel3

thing1 is on a distinguished road
 thing1 is offline Status: Offline

There isn't necessary a limit...at least I wouldn't call it that.

You can do a quest once per furry friend. If you only have (1) furry friend, then you can do the first quest. If you have more than (1) furry friend, make sure to go to 'My Stuff' and change your furry friend to the one you HAVEN'T used in a previous quest.

So to sum it all up:
You can do the quests in order, as long as you have more than 1 furry friend, and use each furry friend to do the quests.

If you have more than 1 furry friend, go to your 'My Stuff' and put a different one in your backpack.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT