BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > About Buildabearville! > Whoopsies!

Closed Thread
Old 02-24-2010, 08:25 PM
Ariel
Polar Bear
BABV Name: N/A

Ariel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to behold
 Ariel is offline Status: Offline
Default >:O glitch sitll not fixed.

One time when I was on babv, I tried cliking my furniture. None of them ler me sit, I did the same thing with the furniture around babv and still nothing. I wait a month and some weeks, the glitch still isnt fixed. I'lve restarted my computer, clear my cache, I've clear babv out of my flash cache, and all of that stuff. Then I zoom out to find that I can use it. Thats the problem, the babv screen is too small for me, my computer screen is huge and compared to the babv screen, its just too small. I've reported this to the cybearguides many times and they still havent fixed it.. This is frustrating me. DX
Old 02-24-2010, 08:30 PM
Hello_Keroppi
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: RyleeRaspberry2

Hello_Keroppi has a spectacular aura aboutHello_Keroppi has a spectacular aura aboutHello_Keroppi has a spectacular aura about
 Hello_Keroppi is offline Status: Offline

Me too > grrrr
Old 02-25-2010, 08:55 PM
Ariel
Polar Bear
BABV Name: N/A

Ariel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to beholdAriel is a splendid one to behold
 Ariel is offline Status: Offline

DX and no one tried to help me..
Old 02-26-2010, 02:53 PM
ZoeyCuddles2474
Trading Teddy

ZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond repute
 ZoeyCuddles2474 is offline Status: Offline

ok i can sit but it's just what happens sometimes
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT