BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 02-24-2010, 11:21 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline
Smile My idea fur Bearywood Mall- I sent it to Maxine.

My idea fur Bearywood Mall- I sent it to Maxine.
There should be a Doctor's Office in Build-A-Bearville. Then the characters could sometimes get sick with stuff like allergies and maybe cough a little like real people. Then if that happens, they could go to the doctor and get prescriptions fur stuff like black/pink/red eyes, or any sickness that real people could have. Sorry if that was a little gross- LOL. Oh, and when a character gets a prescription, there could be a Pharmacy at the Bearywood Mall. Oh, and it's seeming to not let me log on Bear Boulevard. Like yesterday or the day before, I would try logging on Bear Boulevard and my account would time out. My Build-A-Bearville usernames are AbbygailBearDiva59 and AshelyPizzazz14.

~AbbygailBearDiva59
What do you think?
Old 02-24-2010, 11:37 PM
Christinacrystal119
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ℘.s. i ℓ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥υ

Christinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond repute
 Christinacrystal119 is offline Status: Offline

Yeah, I think its a great idea. Like, if you don't take good care of your BABV Character, you can get sick and stuff.

And when your sick you have to go the Doctor. Pay BearBills, and they'll sign you up on a Appointment Date. And see if can make it.

Also, bears should too get sick and stuff. Like, if you don't feed and take good care of it, you might as well get a Check-Up on the Doctor.

And there should also be a Pharmacy, where you could buy the needs of your sickness! And you could hire for members to work, and probably hire the members as Doctors.=)
Old 02-27-2010, 04:36 AM
Wintermint Bear
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Agnesspeedracer

Wintermint Bear is on a distinguished road
 Wintermint Bear is offline Status: Offline

Yeah that is a good idea I don't really like getting sick but could have a Doctor's office and Hospital in B.A.B.V. just in case we want to pretend that we are like there could be an area on our screen that we could click if we want to get sick. Then we could see the doctor or be put into the hospital to be taken care of. If it is just a slight cold the doctor could give us a prescription then we could take the prescription to a pharmacy in the mall or a doctor's clinic and they can fill it for us. I like this idea I always wanted to be a nurse and everyone could get the training through the game then decide if they want to still be one. We could get a chance to work as each one of them to find out which we like best that is a great idea Abbygail Diva sorry that I add some things to it though I hope you don't mind.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT