BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 02-27-2010, 05:26 PM
SamanthaPopstar50
Banned
BABV Name: SamanthaPopstar50

SamanthaPopstar50 will become famous soon enough
 SamanthaPopstar50 is offline Status: Offline

That is so creepy
Old 02-27-2010, 06:16 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Brennaloveable14
OK so there is this girl on BABV who I am friends with. Today I got on and she wouldn't leave me alone. She kept following me everywhere I went. I would delete her but she would constantly ask me to be friends. I accepted then it wouldn't let me delete her when she yet again wouldn't leave me alone. I went to my Cub Condo and when I went in my room the poster from the picture booth was her picture! Is this a glitch? It's kinda creeping me out
EDIT** Just able to delete her but picture won't change..
Click the image to open in full size.

-Mods, Admins, if you don't like this post feel free to close it!
We have tested this and found that out that everything's ok actually. Must be just the old glitch with the photobooth pictures before. Have you checked it again today?
Old 02-27-2010, 06:54 PM
ZoeyCuddles2474
Trading Teddy

ZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond repute
 ZoeyCuddles2474 is offline Status: Offline

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!ok this is sarcy me so much right now
Old 02-27-2010, 08:11 PM
DalkLance
Polar Bear
BABV Name: jeffseashell

DalkLance is on a distinguished road
 DalkLance is offline Status: Offline

... her planer must have been Step 1 go to condo step 2 go to bedroom step 3 switch pic.s without knowing step 4 take over the world!!! ... did i say that out loud?
but any ways that is wierd...
Old 02-27-2010, 11:36 PM
VannessaAdorable9
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VannessaAdorable9

VannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of light
 VannessaAdorable9 is offline Status: Offline

That is so weird. O.o
Old 02-28-2010, 12:14 AM
Cloeybearpaw8
Polar Bear
BABV Name: JG| |♥

Cloeybearpaw8 will become famous soon enoughCloeybearpaw8 will become famous soon enough
 Cloeybearpaw8 is offline Status: Offline

That is too creepy!
It's like something out of a horror movie..

Last edited by Cloeybearpaw8; 02-28-2010 at 12:15 AM..
Old 02-28-2010, 01:38 AM
OmgMarychic1
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Marychic1

OmgMarychic1 is a jewel in the roughOmgMarychic1 is a jewel in the roughOmgMarychic1 is a jewel in the rough
 OmgMarychic1 is offline Status: Offline

yup that's one of those weird glitchs when i go to my brothers cub condo house i see he has my picture on his wall and i laugh but he sees his picture...<3
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT