BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 03-07-2010, 10:50 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

Just wanting to say to everyone who is talking about how we shouldn't email Maxine about a llama bear because it would be rude and would bother her, Maxine likes hearing our ideas and think about it, if there was an idea that you really wanted then wouldn't you want other people to suggest it to Maxine too?
If these people who are posting on here all ready like llama build-a-bears and want to have a llama build-a-bear the they're gonna send it to Maxine anyways, this is just suggesting that if people like the llama build-a-bear idea then they can send it to Maxine! It's not harming anyone if they were gonna send it all ready to Maxine.
I understand not everyone likes llamas and not even gets why people like llamas so much, and I get you all have your own opinion but nobody is forcing anyone to send ideas to Maxine. No one can force you do to something, it's all in your own self control.

View Post Originally Posted by Caroline4LeafClover465
Now Maxine is most likely gonna disable her e-mail because of over loaded mail box about Llamas
Caroline, think of all the people that emailed her about having a Mall in Build-a-bearville! She didn't disable her emails because of that, why would she disable her email because people are sending her things about wanting a llama build-a-bear? Maxine pours her heart into her business, cares about all her customers and has her email open because she WANTS to hear people's ideas. Without our ideas BABV wouldn't be as great as it is today.

How come nobody gets mad when someone makes a thread about another bear and how people should suggest it to Maxine yet with this one it's one big chaos. We all should live in peace.

View Post Originally Posted by SarahZebra10
I don't really know Maxine's email, so, if any one knows, please let me know! :-)
Peace!
Maxine's email is maxine@buildabear.com

Last edited by StarrBalletBear; 03-07-2010 at 10:49 PM..
Old 03-07-2010, 11:16 PM
kkjjsayshihi
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kaelanleo & antonleo1

kkjjsayshihi is on a distinguished road
 kkjjsayshihi is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by StarrBalletBear
Just wanting to say to everyone who is talking about how we shouldn't email Maxine about a llama bear because it would be rude and would bother her, Maxine likes hearing our ideas and think about it, if there was an idea that you really wanted then wouldn't you want other people to suggest it to Maxine too?
If these people who are posting on here all ready like llama build-a-bears and want to have a llama build-a-bear the they're gonna send it to Maxine anyways, this is just suggesting that if people like the llama build-a-bear idea then they can send it to Maxine! It's not harming anyone if they were gonna send it all ready to Maxine.
I understand not everyone likes llamas and not even gets why people like llamas so much, and I get you all have your own opinion but nobody is forcing anyone to send ideas to Maxine. No one can force you do to something, it's all in your own self control.

Caroline, think of all the people that emailed her about having a Mall in Build-a-bearville! She didn't disable her emails because of that, why would she disable her email because people are sending her things about wanting a llama build-a-bear? Maxine pours her heart into her business, cares about all her customers and has her email open because she WANTS to hear people's ideas. Without our ideas BABV wouldn't be as great as it is today.

How come nobody gets mad when someone makes a thread about another bear and how people should suggest it to Maxine yet with this one it's one big chaos. We all should live in peace.

Maxine's email is maxine@buildabear.com

I totally agree.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
bee was here, cookie master was here!, llamas rock!!!, nataila wuz here ^ _ ^