BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > BearvilleInsider Contests!

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 11-05-2008, 01:08 AM
PumpkinKitty
Polar Bear
BABV Name: samanthabearfurshion25

PumpkinKitty is on a distinguished road
 PumpkinKitty is offline Status: Offline

I think Bearville Insider should make a guide to all the items in B Bearville. l With trade values like the one on Webkinz Insider.
I think that would be cool. Thanks for doing this website!
Old 11-05-2008, 01:29 AM
musicalklutz
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: CourtneyCurlyFur23

musicalklutz has a spectacular aura aboutmusicalklutz has a spectacular aura about
 musicalklutz is offline Status: Offline

I think BI should have more scheduled meet up for members in BABV. The ones now are great, but a standing monthly thing just like the cancer walk would be cool.
Old 11-05-2008, 01:40 AM
TrishaDecembear
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: TrishaDecembear

TrishaDecembear has a spectacular aura aboutTrishaDecembear has a spectacular aura about
 TrishaDecembear is offline Status: Offline

I'm not sure if it has been mentioned, but what I would most like to add (or figure out how to activiate) on BABV Insider is a feature that lets you know when a response has been posted on a thread you have been perusing. Mainly the trading dens. I know I have made an offer, but have completely forgotten who I made the proposal to, and checking the posts that I have made does not seem to turn anything up.
Just a thought from a confused person
JP
Old 11-05-2008, 01:41 AM
DemiPointe
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DemiBalletBear/AlessandraSB

DemiPointe is on a distinguished road
 DemiPointe is offline Status: Offline

A Wonderful Idea For BI Would Be A Safe Private Member Chat Room,
It Would Let You Interact With Members Faster So You Can Keep Up To Date Like If You Find Chloe/Maxine Just Go To The Chat Room And Let Everybody Know or Have Some Friend Meets Easily!
Old 11-05-2008, 03:01 AM
anjii
Knut

anjii is on a distinguished road
 anjii is offline Status: Offline

A section to tell those of us (like me) who are brand new to Bearville all about it... what to do, where to go, etc...
Old 11-05-2008, 03:19 AM
SallyAnne
Knut
BABV Name: SadieBrown56

SallyAnne is on a distinguished road
 SallyAnne is offline Status: Offline

I have been playing free on the site because my leopard has not yet arrived, but I would like to see a game that has categories such as geography, literature, and world history. Build-a-bear is very green (which is great, though I wish I could get the plastic bags and the fast-food containers to go in the right bins in the recycling center!), but so far I haven't seen any games that make the point that citizens have to acquire factual knowledge in order to make the decisions that are required in liberal democracy.
Old 11-05-2008, 04:39 AM
makalasmiley11
Polar Bear
BABV Name: makaylasmiley11

makalasmiley11 is on a distinguished road
 makalasmiley11 is offline Status: Offline

i think bear ville insider should have somethings that are in the bearville times, like an ask bearemy section, but call it ask the insder of sumthing, then hav a pawsum pix page where evrone can post pictures of the cancer walks, if they met chloe or maxine or sumthing, maybe wats new in babv or sumthing, just to make it easier and more specific to find certain threads and stuff!! i think there should be more contests like this, because already we can see the responese to it!! maybe make it more interactive like making an interactive dress your bear game or sumthing, just to have a change of beaet. also maybe wats happeining at you local babw sotre, to keep everything up 2 date!!!!!! (not that it already is!!!)

Last edited by makalasmiley11; 11-05-2008 at 04:44 AM..
Old 11-05-2008, 05:24 AM
Winter Princess
Knut
BABV Name: ZoeWinter14

Winter Princess is on a distinguished road
 Winter Princess is offline Status: Offline

It would be cool if Maxine, Bearemy, ChloeRocks and many other people on BABV could have an account at Bearville Insider
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT