BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 03-19-2010, 02:38 PM
MaegenBuddy
Trading Teddy

MaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond repute
 MaegenBuddy is offline Status: Offline
Default Answered: Where is the tree house seed from?

Where is the tree house seed from?I've seen lots of people with it and i've always wanted my own how do you get?

-Thanks Maegen
Best Answer - Posted by FluffyCuddle44
View Post Originally Posted by MaegenBuddy1
Where is the tree house seed from?I've seen lots of people with it and i've always wanted my own how do you get?

-Thanks Maegen
It was from a quest last fall where you had to help Chloe, Bearemy & Miguel find Green Tracks and were rewarded with the magical seed that harvested the tree house.

Maybe they will have an encore of the quest soon so others who didn't get a chance to get it might be able to.

Some have said they were able to bearmail or get in a trade their magical seed. I didn't have any luck trying to do that with mine however, I think it might have been a temporary glitch that allowed some to bearmail or trade the seed.
Old 03-19-2010, 02:52 PM
FluffyCuddle44
Sage Bear
BABV Name: FluffyCuddle44

FluffyCuddle44 is a glorious beacon of lightFluffyCuddle44 is a glorious beacon of lightFluffyCuddle44 is a glorious beacon of lightFluffyCuddle44 is a glorious beacon of lightFluffyCuddle44 is a glorious beacon of lightFluffyCuddle44 is a glorious beacon of light
 FluffyCuddle44 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MaegenBuddy1

-Thanks Maegen
It was from a quest last fall where you had to help Chloe, Bearemy & Miguel find Green Tracks and were rewarded with the magical seed that harvested the tree house.

Maybe they will have an encore of the quest soon so others who didn't get a chance to get it might be able to.

Some have said they were able to bearmail or get in a trade their magical seed. I didn't have any luck trying to do that with mine however, I think it might have been a temporary glitch that allowed some to bearmail or trade the seed.

Last edited by FluffyCuddle44; 03-19-2010 at 02:54 PM..
Old 03-19-2010, 02:52 PM
juliapink49
Polar Bear
BABV Name: juliapink49

juliapink49 is on a distinguished road
 juliapink49 is offline Status: Offline

I think it was from the quest when Green Tracks was missing we got the seed and a Magical Watering Can.Hope I helped
Old 03-19-2010, 03:18 PM
Miss.Piggy
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SabrinaAdventureBear381

Miss.Piggy will become famous soon enoughMiss.Piggy will become famous soon enough
 Miss.Piggy is offline Status: Offline

The Tree House seed came from a quest from GreenTracks, I think. It was with Chloe, Bearemy and MiguelSunshine.
Old 03-19-2010, 03:20 PM
MaegenBuddy
Trading Teddy

MaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond repute
 MaegenBuddy is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by FluffyCuddle44

This helped me lots
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT