BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 11-03-2008, 06:25 PM
Toastfairy
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Leahfluffy23

Toastfairy is on a distinguished road
 Toastfairy is offline Status: Offline

why I luv BABV and BABW!
I was in second grade whne I first got my monkey Chloe!My dad got her for my we dressed her up in back to school outfits and gave her love and attention.Then I got my bunny Amber the skinny one because I didn't tell the lady to stuff her more hehe.I love them both!!!
My good friend who I've known for years showed me a magical site called buildabearville.com!First I thought I'll just play a little but when I couldn't free talk I begged my mom to take me and get me a welcome pass.When I recieved it I got three wonder bears!I named them after the bears I had already gotten before BABV was even made.I only got three because I had to share with my sister,but that's fine my sisters a sweetie.
I loved babv so much I made new friends now that I could free talk and stuff.I hung out with them got stuff for my condos and gave them gifts!I even went to a lot of fashion shows!
Then came my bad habbit I started trading and trading and well that's what I did everytime I got on!I couldn't stop I was a maniac!hehe.It was fun though and I ended up wtih a lot of cooleo stuff.Now I'm retired and dont' trade unless I have to.
I've met lots of nice people that always point me in the right direction of where the secret prize is or where to get this or where what came from.There's always a lot of nice people.But then people started getting mad at me for not trading with them and they reported me and reported me!I was kicked off BABV for no reason.so I made another account and started from stratch.and here I am again today!Well happy with new friends and different clothes but hey life changes!CHANGE IS GOOD!(sometimes LOL)
The first time I met chloe rocks was in july and got a new move and a emotion!Then just this month i met maxine!YAY!Thanks for reading.
Leahfluffy23!

Last edited by Toastfairy; 11-03-2008 at 06:33 PM..
Old 11-04-2008, 12:15 AM
SamaraButterfly
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SamanthaButterfly76

SamaraButterfly is on a distinguished road
 SamaraButterfly is offline Status: Offline
Smile

Why I love BABW and BABV

Maxine’s idea about Build-a-Bear Workshop was really neat! I really like stuffed animals so Build-a-Bears just fit right in! Plus, you get to actually stuff the bears or whatever animal you choose. There are ALL sorts of cool clothes. I have 12 bears. I got my first bear, Nikki’s Bear 1 (Lavender), when my Girl Scout troop went there in 2004. My next bear was the Read Teddy (Kyle) when my friend had a birthday party. Then I got Nikki’s Bear 2 (Nikki) that Christmas with a 50’s outfit. The next March, for my birthday, I got Nikki’s Bear 3 (Lilac). In May, my Sunday school class got a free trip to Build-a-Bear Workshop and I got the Hearts Fur You Teddy (Hearts)!!In August, my friend Taylor took me to Build-a-Bear Workshop for her birthday and I got the Pink Cuddles Teddy (Cotton Candy). Then that Christmas, she got me the Lil’ Cocoa Cub (Candy) wearing a candy cane fairy outfit. I bought the Brown Sugar Puppy (Sugar) and the Lil’ Honey Cub (Skyler) for myself. For the Olympics, my mom and I both got the USA bear (I named mine Sparkles and my mom named hers Freedom)!
Then, of course, you have Build-a-Bearville!! It is fun, safe, and they made such interesting PSI’s. I would like to personally thank all the hard workers that make Build-a-Bearville! The cool monthly prizes from Maxine and Chloe and, since July, the Furtastic Fountain games’ prizes have been awesome!! The new Chloe Show in the BNN has been really cool too! I also have a lot of fun playing with my mom (miscow_7), my brother (JamesJuly14), my friend (MartinaM), and a lot of other friends I have. One of my favorite games is Bears and Pairs! It is so much fun. I also like playing Friendship Photo Safari to earn some money if I need it. Whatever it is, I am always having fun on Build-a-Bearville!
This is why I really like Build-a-Bear Workshop and Build-a-Bearville!

This is about 300 words. SamaraButterfly

Last edited by SamaraButterfly; 11-04-2008 at 12:16 AM..
Old 11-04-2008, 02:10 AM
JessBearHug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JessBearHug

JessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of light
 JessBearHug is offline Status: Offline

Contest closed. Waiting for winner
Old 11-06-2008, 08:50 AM
AmandaBearLove
Banned
BABV Name: AmandaBearDiva200

AmandaBearLove will become famous soon enoughAmandaBearLove will become famous soon enough
 AmandaBearLove is offline Status: Offline

Congratulations to the winner Hannah73!!!

To all those that participated, "Thank you for entering". There will be another contest at the end of the month with another cool prize.

This one will be easier, no essays to write.
Old 11-06-2008, 10:51 AM
JessBearHug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JessBearHug

JessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of light
 JessBearHug is offline Status: Offline

Nice job everyone. Congratulations Hannah
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT