BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 03-19-2010, 05:17 PM
Bethy-Boo..x
Banned
BABV Name: BethBearyCute53

Bethy-Boo..x is on a distinguished road
 Bethy-Boo..x is offline Status: Offline
Default ... how come .. ??

why have i never met any special guest and i have been on buildabearville for ages ? am i just looking in the wrong places or do they not come to europe/UK dens ?? please help thanks
Old 03-19-2010, 05:21 PM
princessgirlcool
Sage Bear

princessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond repute
 princessgirlcool is offline Status: Offline

IDK but if there is a special guest there is an icon of that guest on the den. BTW this is in the wrong section BI is a great place to find out if special guests are online hope I helped
Old 03-19-2010, 05:23 PM
ZoeyCuddles2474
Trading Teddy

ZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond repute
 ZoeyCuddles2474 is offline Status: Offline

IDK but..
it shows there face on the den maybe you just miss them
Old 03-19-2010, 05:24 PM
alicefan23
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Deannahearts

alicefan23 will become famous soon enoughalicefan23 will become famous soon enough
 alicefan23 is offline Status: Offline

like ZoeyCuddles2474 said you probabley just miss them.
Old 03-19-2010, 05:25 PM
SavanahSassyFriend1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SavanahSassyFriend1/Jr.CyberG.

SavanahSassyFriend1 is just really niceSavanahSassyFriend1 is just really niceSavanahSassyFriend1 is just really niceSavanahSassyFriend1 is just really nice
 SavanahSassyFriend1 is offline Status: Offline

Well, one tip on finding special guests (Maxine, Chloe, Miguel, and/or Green Tracks) is to always check in the section you posted this in, "Looking For Special Guests". When a specal guest is spotted by a membear of BI, they usually post it in this section.

Another thing is that when special guests are logged on, there is a "head icon" of the special guest beside the den they are in. This lets you know what den they are currently in.

If you find that a special guest is on but the den is full, try joining a friend or asking to send friends request to any lucky BI membear that might have gotten in.

Usually special guests come on when it is convient for everyone (like right now might be a good time since a lot of kids are just getting home from school and it is a Friday). But sometimes they just get on at random times!

Time zones might be a problem if you are in different time zone than some of the special guests. They may get on while you are sleeping, or vice versa.

The last thing is to keep checking ALL of the dens when you log onto buildabearville. Special guests usually get on US dens.

Good luck on meeting a special guest! They are all so fun and nice to chat with!

Last edited by SavanahSassyFriend1; 03-19-2010 at 05:27 PM..
Old 03-20-2010, 03:34 AM
OmgMarychic1
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Marychic1

OmgMarychic1 is a jewel in the roughOmgMarychic1 is a jewel in the roughOmgMarychic1 is a jewel in the rough
 OmgMarychic1 is offline Status: Offline

Some people just miss them I personally have never spotted them my brother and sister have at least spotted them once it just is like that kinda unfair<3
Old 03-22-2010, 11:31 AM
Bethy-Boo..x
Banned
BABV Name: BethBearyCute53

Bethy-Boo..x is on a distinguished road
 Bethy-Boo..x is offline Status: Offline
Default Thanks ..x

Thanks for the help !! i did not know at alll an icon would apear ! thanks ..x
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT