BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 03-16-2010, 10:09 PM
Purrincess98
Polar Bear

Purrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to behold
 Purrincess98 is offline Status: Offline

Click the image to open in full size.
If you want any help,feel free to VM me!
Btw,you can call me Amanda!
Old 03-16-2010, 11:55 PM
LuvNStuff
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MarykateCityStyle3

LuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to all
 LuvNStuff is offline Status: Offline

Click the image to open in full size.

Hey there! And welcome to BI! (Also known as Bearville Insider) You won't regret joining. I'm LuvNStuff, as you can tell, and I'll be glad to help you find your way around here!

Please begin by reading the 'Forum Rules'. They are beary important (and yes, we use bear words around here ) The 'Forum Rules' have rules such as- No personal information. Do not write in red or blue.- But rules are there for our safety, so please read them!

We have rankings in BI. You begin out as a knut (a baby polar bear) until you have posted more then 10 posts. You automatically become a polar bear then (but it might take some time.) When you have reach 100 non-fluff posts (non-fluff means helpful, fluff means things like- LOL! JK! No way, really?) you can apply to become a trading teddy. Trading teddies are privileged teddies who can trade in the trading den, and they also have to follow a special set of guidelines. After you have been a trading teddy for a while, you can apply to be a sage bear. A sage bear must have a score of 30 unique feedback (don't worry, this will all make sense when you become a trading teddy) and is considered the highest rank a 'bear' can get in BI. There are also moderators and administrators, who help monitor the site, and if you ever need help, they are they first person to contact!

If you ever just want to chat, then head over to the Coffee House! This place is just for silly chat. But remember, always to follow the rules. The DCT (Daily Chat Thread) lies in the Coffee House, and this is basically the only place where you can make non-sense posts. The 'Join The Club' section is a place where you can find people with your same interest, and basically talk about it all there! We also have a birthday section, but you may ONLY say the month and date of your birthday. Please do not say your age or the year you were born in. Also, please don't say your grade level, the rules are set for your safety. In the birthday section, you can wish people a happy happy birthday or you can make a thread for yourself (for your birthday of course XD)

You'll find absolutely everything you need to know about BABV (Build-A-Bearville) on BI, so take a tour around, and be sure to absorb it all!
Here are some abbreviations to help you around the forum-

BABV (Build-A-Bearville)
BABW (Build-A-Bear Workshop)
DCT (Daily Chat Thread)
BI (Bearville Insider)
PSI (Pet Special Item)
VM (Visitor Message)
TP (Trading Post)
TD (Trading Den)

I hoped I helped you learn just a little bit more about BI, and don't EVER hesitate to ask me any questions. Just head over to my profile, and type it in my visitor message box. It's always open. BI is a friendly place, where everyone is considered family, so hop right over and make yourself at home! Have a fun time and enjoy BI to it's greatest limit!

LuvNStuff

Old 03-17-2010, 07:41 PM
AshelyPizzazz4
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AshelyPizzazz4

AshelyPizzazz4 has a spectacular aura aboutAshelyPizzazz4 has a spectacular aura about
 AshelyPizzazz4 is offline Status: Offline

Hi randompanda! Welcome to BI!!
Old 03-22-2010, 04:04 PM
IsabelAllHeart58
Banned

IsabelAllHeart58 will become famous soon enough
 IsabelAllHeart58 is offline Status: Offline

Hey! Welcome to BI!
Make sure you read the rules and have alot of fun!
You gonna love it here!
Want some tips? VM me, and I'll give you some.
Wanna be friends? PS; you need at least 10 posts to add friends
Old 03-23-2010, 08:03 AM
MillieBlue2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MilieBlue2

MillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond repute
 MillieBlue2 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to BearvilleInsider!
Hey! I am MillieBlue2 here to welcome to to BearvilleInsider (Bi)
Here are some easy and simple rules you should follow
-Don't write in red or blue
-Respect all members
-Have fun!
Now that you got those out of the way how about learning about the sections? (:
The Coffee House section is to post anything such as:
-Your own blog
The Aloha section is the one you just posted on that's where you can welcome yourself or new members. (:
The General Discussion section is for anything Babv(Build-A-Bearville) or Babw(Build-A-Bear-Workshop) it's not where you post questions or anything that should be in the Coffee House section
The Are You Game? section is the newest section the staff made it's where you could make your own games or post or post on someone else.
Those are just a few sections and rules to get you started. I hope I helped a lot with that. Now go ahead and have some fun on Bi! :]
Old 03-23-2010, 01:25 PM
mickeyquack
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: michelleoctobear15

mickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond repute
 mickeyquack is offline Status: Offline

Hello and welcome to BI. I hope that you are having a fun time here. If you have any questions don't hesitate to VM me.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT