BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Yikes! I need help!!

Closed Thread
Old 03-24-2010, 07:07 PM
charliecuddles52
Sage Bear

charliecuddles52 is a jewel in the roughcharliecuddles52 is a jewel in the roughcharliecuddles52 is a jewel in the rough
 charliecuddles52 is offline Status: Offline

Um, the saber tooth tiger gave me a gernic code, so you could choose a bear not on the system, like I did.
Old 04-13-2010, 09:04 PM
caitytouchdown
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Caitytouchdown(:

caitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to all
 caitytouchdown is offline Status: Offline

The pink poodle has a open code hope this helped.
Old 04-13-2010, 09:07 PM
diamondallheart166
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: DiamondPatches34 <love ♥

diamondallheart166 is a jewel in the roughdiamondallheart166 is a jewel in the roughdiamondallheart166 is a jewel in the rough
 diamondallheart166 is offline Status: Offline

None of the bears are open certificates right now. Whenever a new bear comes out, it is automatically an open certificate for a while. A week ago when I entered my dragon code, I got to choose any bear. Now, you can't do that. They have time limits on how long they get to be an open certificate.
Did this make sense? :]
Old 04-14-2010, 11:38 AM
baileywaterfall76
Polar Bear
BABV Name: baileywaterfall76

baileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of light
 baileywaterfall76 is offline Status: Offline

none of the bears. they made certificates fur the orca, the mouse everything. only the really old bears can give 100 percent open certificates. like hte ones in 1997 to 2005 are gonna give you one there are some in that will not. in 2006 there are a couple in 2007 a couple. and if you really want a bear from an open certificate then buy that bear online or in the store.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT