BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Aloha!

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 04-17-2010, 01:22 PM
LuvNStuff
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MarykateCityStyle3

LuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to all
 LuvNStuff is offline Status: Offline

Click the image to open in full size.

Hey there! And welcome to BI! (Also known as Bearville Insider) You won't regret joining. I'm LuvNStuff, as you can tell, and I'll be glad to help you find your way around here!

Please begin by reading the 'Forum Rules'. They are beary important (and yes, we use bear words around here ) The 'Forum Rules' have rules such as- No personal information. Do not write in red or blue.- But rules are there for our safety, so please read them!

We have rankings in BI. You begin out as a knut (a baby polar bear) until you have posted more then 10 posts. You automatically become a polar bear then (but it might take some time.) When you have reach 100 non-fluff posts (non-fluff means helpful, fluff means things like- LOL! JK! No way, really?) you can apply to become a trading teddy. Trading teddies are privileged teddies who can trade in the trading den, and they also have to follow a special set of guidelines. After you have been a trading teddy for a while, you can apply to be a sage bear. A sage bear must have a score of 30 unique feedback (don't worry, this will all make sense when you become a trading teddy) and is considered the highest rank a 'bear' can get in BI. There are also moderators and administrators, who help monitor the site, and if you ever need help, they are they first person to contact!

If you ever just want to chat, then head over to the Coffee House! This place is just for silly chat. But remember, always to follow the rules. The DCT (Daily Chat Thread) lies in the Coffee House, and this is basically the only place where you can make non-sense posts. The 'Join The Club' section is a place where you can find people with your same interest, and basically talk about it all there! We also have a birthday section, but you may ONLY say the month and date of your birthday. Please do not say your age or the year you were born in. Also, please don't say your grade level, the rules are set for your safety. In the birthday section, you can wish people a happy happy birthday or you can make a thread for yourself (for your birthday of course XD)

You'll find absolutely everything you need to know about BABV (Build-A-Bearville) on BI, so take a tour around, and be sure to absorb it all!
Here are some abbreviations to help you around the forum-

BABV (Build-A-Bearville)
BABW (Build-A-Bear Workshop)
DCT (Daily Chat Thread)
BI (Bearville Insider)
PSI (Pet Special Item)
VM (Visitor Message)
TD (Trading Den)
TP (Trading Post)

I hoped I helped you learn just a little bit more about BI, and don't EVER hesitate to ask me any questions. Just head over to my profile, and type it in my visitor message box. It's always open. BI is a friendly place, where everyone is considered family, so hop right over and make yourself at home! Have a fun time and enjoy BI to it's greatest limit!

LuvNStuff
Old 04-24-2010, 09:28 AM
rainbow96
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kristindazzle21[Kristin-Chan]

rainbow96 will become famous soon enough
 rainbow96 is offline Status: Offline

lol, heyyy Nah
*licks* licked any icecream rides l8ly?
Old 04-24-2010, 10:40 AM
AbbieQueenBee1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AbbieQueenBee1

AbbieQueenBee1 will become famous soon enoughAbbieQueenBee1 will become famous soon enough
 AbbieQueenBee1 is offline Status: Offline

Wow!
Welcome To BI! Hope you have a pawsome time here......
xD
Old 04-24-2010, 10:44 AM
CaraPawprints1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: talk to me on the dct

CaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond repute
 CaraPawprints1 is offline Status: Offline

You know all the rules so I will say Hi! xD
Old 04-24-2010, 11:33 AM
kaytieadventure1
Polar Bear
BABV Name: i dont play, (:

kaytieadventure1 is on a distinguished road
 kaytieadventure1 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to BI Nah (:
i'm kaytie.
(call me kate, or katie)
Old 04-24-2010, 08:02 PM
nataliapink1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Иαтαℓiαριиκ1 {nah}

nataliapink1 will become famous soon enough
 nataliapink1 is offline Status: Offline

@rainbow
Yeaaaaaaaaa....
Old 04-24-2010, 08:32 PM
Sarah99
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Sarahkins

Sarah99 has a brilliant futureSarah99 has a brilliant futureSarah99 has a brilliant futureSarah99 has a brilliant futureSarah99 has a brilliant futureSarah99 has a brilliant futureSarah99 has a brilliant futureSarah99 has a brilliant futureSarah99 has a brilliant futureSarah99 has a brilliant futureSarah99 has a brilliant future
 Sarah99 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to Bearville Insider! I am Sarah99 people just call me Sarah. I hope you are having a great time here making new friends and reading the latest news. If you have any questions please ask i will have no problem answering. Once again welcome to Bearville Insider!
Old 04-24-2010, 11:05 PM
Christinacrystal119
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ℘.s. i ℓ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥υ

Christinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond repute
 Christinacrystal119 is offline Status: Offline

Hi, my name is Christina but call me Star or Hannah(My real name) in BABV. I'm glad that you still enjoy this Forum! You seem pretty interesting, Natalia.

I hope to have a great conversation with you someday!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
bella was here :), cara