BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 04-29-2010, 06:59 PM
rosepetals910
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ROSSSEE♥

rosepetals910 is a glorious beacon of lightrosepetals910 is a glorious beacon of lightrosepetals910 is a glorious beacon of lightrosepetals910 is a glorious beacon of lightrosepetals910 is a glorious beacon of light
 rosepetals910 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to BI, Natalie! I hope you have a great time here BI is the best BABV site I've ever joined, and after a couple days here, I'm sure you'll agree Feel free to VM me with any questions you may have! And have fun!

View Post Originally Posted by NataliePopstar104
Hi everybody! Thank you all so much! I am having such a wonderful time on BI-chatting with friends, posting, writing, making friends, ect.! It gets even better when you welcome me to the amazing site of BI! I wouldn't be here today unless my good friend, ZoeApril1377, told me about it! Or should I say begged me to get an account? LOL! Zoe, thank you so much for telling me about this site! Everyone here is so kind! I'm glad to be part of the BI family now!
We're so happy you've joined us But like a real family, we always have our ups and downs, and I'm happy to say that someone on BI is always there to support you
Old 04-30-2010, 07:54 PM
NataliePopstar104
Polar Bear
BABV Name: HEYYYY

NataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to all
 NataliePopstar104 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by rosepetals910
Welcome to BI, Natalie! I hope you have a great time here BI is the best BABV site I've ever joined, and after a couple days here, I'm sure you'll agree Feel free to VM me with any questions you may have! And have fun!

We're so happy you've joined us But like a real family, we always have our ups and downs, and I'm happy to say that someone on BI is always there to support you
Thanks Rose! That's really nice of you!
And you're right, families do have their ups and their downs. For this site, to me, there is mostly ups!
PS; I like your Signature! SO cute!
Old 04-30-2010, 11:35 PM
LOL
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Call me ali or alster

LOL will become famous soon enoughLOL will become famous soon enough
 LOL is offline Status: Offline

welcome to BI (bearville insider). It's great to have new membears! if you need any help just ask me or go to Yikes!! I need help! and maybe you will find some help there. Or a great palce to check is the FAQ! Read all the rules of BI before you start posting because you can get banned if you do not follow the rules! Thanks and have a great day!
Old 04-30-2010, 11:48 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline
Default Welcome!

Welcome to BI! It's pawsome here!
Please do not type in red or blue it is reserved for staff only.
On this forum we talk, etc.
Have fun!
Oh, the basic rules.
  • Be nice
  • All forum rules must be followed
Well that's about it! Have fun, Natalie!
Abbygail
Old 05-01-2010, 02:55 PM
NataliePopstar104
Polar Bear

NataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to all

Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU! LOL! I am having an awesome time on BearvilleInsider! I can't wait until I get to 400 posts! Only a few more posts to go!
Old 05-04-2010, 08:03 PM
CloeRockStar10
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: cℓσε<33

CloeRockStar10 is a jewel in the roughCloeRockStar10 is a jewel in the roughCloeRockStar10 is a jewel in the rough
 CloeRockStar10 is offline Status: Offline

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:56 PM
NataliePopstar104
Polar Bear

Thanks Cloe! That's a super awesome welcoming! Did you make it yourself?
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
bella was here :)