BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 05-04-2010, 01:18 PM
Abbie Hillsbear
Polar Bear

Abbie Hillsbear has a spectacular aura aboutAbbie Hillsbear has a spectacular aura about
 Abbie Hillsbear is offline Status: Offline

Great idea, Christina! You should send it to maxine@buildabear.com right away.
Old 05-04-2010, 01:49 PM
DiamondLove290
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DiamondLove290

DiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to behold
 DiamondLove290 is offline Status: Offline
Default Trading List

I am not sure if I like the idea or not. It is good for getting your items back from scammers, but some people will not like this idea. If you trade for something that you really want and the person accepts, then they will want to keep it. What if the person they traded with, wants the items back? The person would be really upset. But it's a good idea, send it to Maxine to see what she thinks.
Old 05-04-2010, 02:07 PM
ChristalCurlyfur
Trading Teddy

ChristalCurlyfur is a name known to allChristalCurlyfur is a name known to allChristalCurlyfur is a name known to allChristalCurlyfur is a name known to allChristalCurlyfur is a name known to allChristalCurlyfur is a name known to all
 ChristalCurlyfur is offline Status: Offline

i think overall it is a good idea but i think people should only be allowed to ask for their items back if they have reported to help that they have been scamed but the rest is great

hope my opinion helped
Old 05-04-2010, 05:12 PM
JulianneSmiley2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JulianneSmiley2

JulianneSmiley2 will become famous soon enoughJulianneSmiley2 will become famous soon enough
 JulianneSmiley2 is offline Status: Offline

Nice idea, though people may use it to annoy people. Like just undo every trade they make. I think the way it works just now is fine, if you get scammed, you email vwhelp and they get your stuff back Nice idea though
Old 05-04-2010, 05:27 PM
I<3MUSIC
Banned
BABV Name: Alexandraadorable49 (its true)

I<3MUSIC will become famous soon enough
 I<3MUSIC is offline Status: Offline

pawsome.
i know this is irelevant but how long does it take to get approved to ba a tradding teddy?
Old 05-04-2010, 06:28 PM
guitarfreak16
Polar Bear
BABV Name: samizebra1

guitarfreak16 is on a distinguished road
 guitarfreak16 is offline Status: Offline

People will just take advantage of the idea
Old 05-04-2010, 06:34 PM
Christinacrystal119
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ℘.s. i ℓ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥υ

Christinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond repute
 Christinacrystal119 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by guitarfreak16

What do you mean?
Old 05-04-2010, 07:56 PM
Fairy Zoe
Sage Bear
BABV Name: ZoeYouRock426 :)

Fairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to behold
 Fairy Zoe is offline Status: Offline

I do not think its fair
Old 05-05-2010, 02:14 AM
Faelie
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Teddy

Faelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud of
 Faelie is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by guitarfreak16
They can't. Did you really think that if they pressed a simple 'unfair trade' button their items will immediately come back? I'm pretty sure it's just like the reporting system; the mods will check everything to determine whether it's fair.
Old 05-05-2010, 05:02 PM
rosiesprinkles37
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rosiesprinkles37

rosiesprinkles37 is on a distinguished road
 rosiesprinkles37 is offline Status: Offline

that's such a great idea!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT