BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 04-23-2010, 08:05 PM
NataliePopstar104
Polar Bear
BABV Name: HEYYYY

NataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to all
 NataliePopstar104 is offline Status: Offline
Default Hi Serena! :)

Welcome to BearvilleInsider! I'm Natalie! I'm sure you'll love all of the fun, cool things that BI has to offer! I hope you have an amazing time on BearvilleInsider!
Old 04-23-2010, 08:55 PM
AshelyPizzazz4
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AshelyPizzazz4

AshelyPizzazz4 has a spectacular aura aboutAshelyPizzazz4 has a spectacular aura about
 AshelyPizzazz4 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to BI serena!
Old 04-24-2010, 04:06 AM
Kittyxd123
Polar Bear

Kittyxd123 has a spectacular aura aboutKittyxd123 has a spectacular aura aboutKittyxd123 has a spectacular aura about
 Kittyxd123 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to BI ! Start by looking at the rules
Old 04-24-2010, 11:23 PM
addieapril153
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: I don't play anymore. ;'(

addieapril153 will become famous soon enough
 addieapril153 is offline Status: Offline

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 04-25-2010, 05:19 PM
LibbyRockStar
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: LibbyLuv2Sing99 ~♫♪

LibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of lightLibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of lightLibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of lightLibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of lightLibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of light
 LibbyRockStar is offline Status: Offline

Click the image to open in full size.

Here are some ways you can get your questions answered! Also, at any time, feel free to send me a Visitor Message (VM) on my profile if you have any ther questions

If you ever need help on BABV, you can check the guides and directories in the Beginners Guide to Buildabearville. That is located in the About Buildabearville! section of the forum. There, you will find lots of very helpful information about BABV!

If you need a question answered, you can make a thread in the Yikes! I Need Help!! section. Make sure you post in the correct area, depending on if it is a BABV related issue or a BI issue. There is even a section called Guides and How to's. There, members and staff have created many guides that are very helpful.

You can also ask a CyBear Guide in the CyBear Guides section. There, you can make a thread to ask a question about BABV. you can also post your suggestions in the Suggestions sub section.
Old 05-01-2010, 12:00 AM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to BI! It's pawsome here!
Please do not type in red or blue it is reserved for staff only.
On this forum we talk, etc.
Have fun!
Oh, the basic rules.
  • Be nice
  • All forum rules must be followed
Well that's about it! Have fun!
Abbygail
Old 05-04-2010, 08:27 PM
kaytieadventure1
Polar Bear
BABV Name: i dont play, (:

kaytieadventure1 is on a distinguished road
 kaytieadventure1 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome , i'm katie (:
Old 05-08-2010, 06:31 PM
Serenapawfectpal3
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Serenapawfectpal3♥

Serenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud of
 Serenapawfectpal3 is offline Status: Offline

I love people welcoming me! Lol but now im not new!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
babv, babv is pawsome, bears bears bears, bella was here :), itzel, newbear yay!!!!!!!!!, serenapawfectpal3