BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 05-08-2010, 08:52 PM
heartfashionista~
Polar Bear
BABV Name: angelaadorable920

heartfashionista~ is on a distinguished road
 heartfashionista~ is offline Status: Offline
Default ☆ How to Make a "Me" Siggie on Picnik!

Hello! This is how you make "Me" Siggies on Picnik. I have included pictures as well. But I was the original creator of "Me" Siggies, so don't forget to give me credit if you use this in your shop or anything else! 8D
Picnik (www.picnik.com) is a free editing site that can be accessible to anyone! Well, here it goes!

Before you start...
Go to a search engine (Google, Yahoo, etc.) and search for a background that you want to use for your "Me" Siggie. Then, right click it with your mouse and click "Save PIcture As..." Then, save it as anything you want! Just make sure you know where you saved it.

Click the image to open in full size.
Step 1 - Go to Picnik (www.picnik.com) and you should see a tab that says "Get Started Now". Click on it.

Step 2 - It should redirect you to a new window. Wait for it to load. The loading sign should look something like this.
Step 3 - Now, you should be at a new website. Click on the button that says "Upload A Photo". It should be at the far left.

Step 4 - Now a tab should pop up that looks like this (image below). Click on the background you chose, then click "Open".

Step 5 - Wait for it to upload (it should take about 20 seconds) then click "Create" at the top.
Step 6 - Click on the small tab that says "Text".
Step 7 - Choose your font from the list (at the far left) and get writing in the little box that says "Type here and click Add to place text"! After that, click the small "Add" button.

Step 8 - Place the text wherever you want on the background, then choose the color and size you want it to be!
Step 9 - Choose another font (or stick with the same one) and add your name to the box that says "Type here and click Add to place text"! After that, click the small "Add" button.
Step 10 - Place it wherever you want on the text that you just wrote, and choose the color and size you want the text to be.
Step 11 - Click on the "Save & Share" tab at the top.
Step 12 - The screen should look sorta like the image below. Save it as whatever you want in the rectangular box that says "File Name". After you do that, click "Save Photo".
Step 13 - A new window should pop up that looks like the picture below. Just press "Save".
Step 14 - Once this (look below) pops up, press "Close Photo". This means that you're done! Good work!

My Finished Product -

This concludes my guide. I hope it all made sense and it helped you a lot! If you have any questions, please ask me on this thread. Also, please feel free to post your finished products! I'm sure everyone will want to see 'em! Thanks for looking!
Old 05-08-2010, 08:57 PM
Carolina
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: CarolinaFurryFan

Carolina is a glorious beacon of lightCarolina is a glorious beacon of lightCarolina is a glorious beacon of lightCarolina is a glorious beacon of lightCarolina is a glorious beacon of light
 Carolina is offline Status: Offline

great guide!! thanks!
Old 05-08-2010, 09:11 PM
IzzytennisStar7
Trading Teddy

IzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to behold
 IzzytennisStar7 is offline Status: Offline

Nice Guide for people who don't know
Old 05-08-2010, 09:56 PM
heartfashionista~
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by Carolina
great guide!! thanks!
Why, thank you!

View Post Originally Posted by IzzytennisStar7
Nice Guide for people who don't know
Thanks!
Old 05-08-2010, 10:21 PM
Abby☮
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Abbycute421

Abby☮ is on a distinguished road
 Abby☮ is offline Status: Offline

awesome
Old 05-08-2010, 10:58 PM
heartfashionista~
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by Abby☮
awesome
Thanks!!
Old 05-08-2010, 11:00 PM
MillieBlue2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MilieBlue2

MillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond repute
 MillieBlue2 is offline Status: Offline

I've always loved Picnik ever since last year, but you gave me some ideas for some new creations. : D
Old 05-08-2010, 11:03 PM
Christinacrystal119
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ℘.s. i ℓ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥υ

Christinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond repute
 Christinacrystal119 is offline Status: Offline

I could've always make this! Thanks for the Guide for everyone who hadn't know how to do it!
Old 05-08-2010, 11:41 PM
fyreytop
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Angelhip but call me Hippy(:

fyreytop is on a distinguished road
 fyreytop is offline Status: Offline

That is so cool! Thanks!
Old 05-08-2010, 11:51 PM
heartfashionista~
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by MillieBlue2
I've always loved Picnik ever since last year, but you gave me some ideas for some new creations. : D
I know.. I heart Picknik too! And thxx!

View Post Originally Posted by Christinacrystal119
I could've always make this! Thanks for the Guide for everyone who hadn't know how to do it!
Wow, thanks for the appreciation!

View Post Originally Posted by fyreytop
That is so cool! Thanks!
Thank you!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
cara